Former Cuse HC Pasqualoni joins UF staff

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Agree on that. I just think this criticism does not apply here like it would with Knox.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Cut out the middle man and make him DC and send that fat slob UGA chokesign flashing poser DC we have down the road.

Too much shock therapy for a guy that’s been out of the game so long. Outside of Wells, I bet he doesn’t know a single recruit from the trail.

Ftr, I’m fully with you on canning “strip club Todd”.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is seventy.

He sees depends and metamucil. He probably smells like pee.

We passed on Charley Strong and hired this garbage.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The “buddy hire” criticism. This seems more like a typical connected coach hire. When I think “bad” buddy hires, the offensive assistants - especially Knox - come to mind.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is a good hire IMO. Mullen was his GA years ago when at Syracuse and Pasqualoni was most recently the D-line coach at BC under Steve Addazio. Pasqualoni is serving as a personal aid to CDM as he will be breaking down opposing D's.

No crootin, just sage advice.

Y'all always bit ch about Bama having 1,000 assistants but as soon as CDM goes and gets just ONE more, you fall apart. Make up your minds.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
This is a good hire IMO. Mullen was his GA years ago when at Syracuse and Pasqualoni was most recently the D-line coach at BC under Steve Addazio. Pasqualoni is serving as a personal aid to CDM as he will be breaking down opposing D's.

No crootin, just sage advice.

Y'all always bit ch about Bama having 1,000 assistants but as soon as CDM goes and gets just ONE more, you fall apart. Make up your minds.
I thought Ahmed Black would be a great hire before he went BLM the last month and still may be.
We could groom him to take English's job, in case he forgets he's recruiting while out west and doesn't come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.