Former Cuse HC Pasqualoni joins UF staff

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think they want assistants who will be alive next year.

Saban's come and go too. If they're the benchmark then CDM is doing better than what he is being given credit for.

Additionally, CDM's staff lost 2 after the '18 season when Sal Sunseri left for Bama and Charlton Warren left for UGA. So just 3 full-time assistant losses in 2 yrs is great for the continuity of the football pgm and probably pretty unusual for a pgm that has been successful as the Gators have been over the last couple of seasons.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. So just 3 full-time assistant losses in 2 yrs is great for the continuity of the football pgm and probably pretty unusual for a pgm that has been successful as the Gators have been over the last couple of seasons.
You dont want continuity of garbage.

Of courze no one is going to hire any of the shyt off this staff.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You dont want continuity of garbage.

Of courze no one is going to hire any of the shyt off this staff.

Torrian, Turner and Billy would have jobs tomorrow. Not so sure on the rest . I’ve really soured on big Hev. The OL was completely dreadful last season and his recruiting stinks annually .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Torrian, Turner and Billy would have jobs tomorrow. Not so sure on the rest . I’ve really soured on big Hev. The OL was completely dreadful last season and his recruiting stinks annually .
Torrian, yes. And the new guy.

Turner, I don't know. The last time he needed a job, he couldn't get better than North Texas. Last time Billy needed a job he had to come crying back to Mullinz.

The reputation of this staff is pretty well known. Every interview with opposing coaches mentions how lazy and late they are on the recruiting trail.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Torrian, yes. And the new guy.

Turner, I don't know. The last time he needed a job, he couldn't get better than North Texas. Last time Billy needed a job he had to come crying back to Mullinz.

The reputation of this staff is pretty well known. Every interview with opposing coaches mentions how lazy and late they are on the recruiting trail.

Don't insult North Texas!! Turner actually came from UT-San Antonio (which has only had a football team since 2011).

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
When future opponents do a look-a-like thread for us, I imagine you’ll see the following:

Paul Pasqualoni

Jeffrey Epstein

Well hey both like to break down tape.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

It's better than Butters, who hired a HS basketball coach to some sort of off-field role. Depending on what they're paying him, it's a decent hire - former head coach, P5 OC twice, and most recently the WR coach at Missouri (he was there when they blew us the F*ck out two years ago in Gainesville).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.