7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You’re an idiot. Your claim has been that we hire Mullen buddies but now that extends to buddies of coordinators and assistants? So.... basically the same as every staff in America that uses its networks to hire people.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It's better than Butters, who hired a HS basketball coach to some sort of off-field role. Depending on what they're paying him, it's a decent hire - former head coach, P5 OC twice, and most recently the WR coach at Missouri (he was there when they blew us the F*ck out two years ago in Gainesville).

Stop now. Per @ltraz there can be no decent hires if you knew them prior (or had a second or third order connection to them). We all know that no successful coach has ever hired anyone he or his staff knew ahead of time. Guess Kirby is an idiot when he steals those bama staffers that recruit because he worked with them in the past.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stop now. Per @ltraz there can be no decent hires if you knew them prior (or had a second or third order connection to them). We all know that no successful coach has ever hired anyone he or his staff knew ahead of time. Guess Kirby is an idiot when he steals those bama staffers that recruit because he worked with them in the past.
He isn't stealing them from a loser staff.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I remember Saban recently hiring our underperforming DL coach because he knew him.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Let's just fire Mullen's goofy ass and write a blank check to P.J. Fleck--I'm sure he would love to get out of Minnesota and would be a much better coach and recruiter.
Fleck would definitely be taking a step up in his career and would probably beat ugly in his first year.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Victim? Its a message board dude. And you know I agree on the assistants. I just don’t bitch about every breath these dudes take.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m drinking bourbon and watching TV with my wife. Nothing sad about that. I enjoy watching you twist to complain about everything Mullen related though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.