Former Cuse HC Pasqualoni joins UF staff

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In the irony of ironies, this will be the year that Mullen beats Georgia and wins an SEC championship but you’ll be the first to say “don’t count, Covid”.
how many oxbux you want to bet on that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I don’t think it’ll happen but if it does I would put real money on the table that you would write it off as a fluke in a shortened season with Covid limitations.
It is a fluke every time he comes from behind vs Kintucky.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every bone in my body hopes Mullen wins a championship here just to watch your reaction.
You have a better chance of believing that Chimp will have the #1 passing offense.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
In Mullinz year 13?

:lmao2:

Whatever, dude. Just stick with "this year doesn't count bc Wuhan!"

Saban's mythical SRP doesn't benefit from his time at Michigan St., LSU or with the Fins and he didn't exhibit any type of RP at any of those spots. In fact, he had to overcome a negative stigma related to those positions. It was only created after continued success at one place...Bama.

Why Should the MRP be tethered to Miss St.?
(note: it sure is convenient for you to switch the argument based on the topic. When the topic of a coach having success at one place and then moving to another place and finding success there too, your argument is that it doesn't equate. Think Kerwin Bell at JU or VSU versus at UF.

But, somehow, you now believe that Mullin's time at Miss St. will equate to what he does at UF.)

Mullen is in year 3.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But, somehow, you now believe that Mullin's time at Miss St. will equate to what he does at UF.)
Resumes dont lie.

it's why when they hired a guy from Colorado state that had a 21 -16 record after firing a guy who was 21 - 16.

it's how I can confidently predict the guy that lost to LSU 9-6 with the greatest amount of talent ever assembled that he wasn't going to do shtt here and certainly wasn't an offensive guru.

To know what Mullen is going to do in year 3 and year 4 all I have to do is look at his recruiting classes from year 1&2. that's why I said I didn't care what he did in your one or two particularly, I just wanted to see elite recruiting. nothing changes until the roster changes.

wasn't hard to predict he's not a good recruiter at UF now because he's never been a good recruiter.

it isn't hard to know what the soup is going to taste like. just look at the ingredients.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Resumes dont lie.

it's why when they hired a guy from Colorado state that had a 21 -16 record after firing a guy who was 21 - 16.

it's how I can confidently predict the guy that lost to LSU 9-6 with the greatest amount of talent ever assembled that he wasn't going to do shtt here and certainly wasn't an offensive guru.

To know what Mullen is going to do in year 3 and year 4 all I have to do is look at his recruiting classes from year 1&2. that's why I said I didn't care what he did in your one or two particularly, I just wanted to see elite recruiting. nothing changes until the roster changes.

wasn't hard to predict he's not a good recruiter at UF now because he's never been a good recruiter.

it isn't hard to know what the soup is going to taste like. just look at the ingredients.
What will his winning percentage be in 2020 and 2021? I want to know what you’re confident prediction is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What will his winning percentage be in 2020 and 2021? I want to know what you’re confident prediction is.
unemployed on Nov 1 2021, on or about, and winning % vs Ugly is 0.000.

Stricklin may want to keep his mediocre ass for more years, but he isnt Fooley and doesnt have the gas.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
he will just claim somehow altered the internet or something.

I don't think he is struggling with reality on this point at the moment though.
His perception of reality is constantly changing. I’m fairly certain that he actually believes you are a donkey capable of typing in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.