Former Gator coach lands at LSU

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Former Gator O-line assistant Brad Davis scored a 3 year, $830k per year deal to leave Arky and become O line coach at LSU. If you recall, we stole this guy from the Mean Green of North Texas, a football powerhouse of epic proportions.

Personally, I didn’t notice any improvement whatsoever when he was on our staff but that hasn’t prevented him from getting pretty rich. Discuss.

Offensive line coach Brad Davis lands big raise to leave Arkansas for LSU

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Our SC sucked ballz when he was here so not sure how a OL coach is expected to really produce anything with weak OL. I think Id take him over Hev...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He had good potential but wasn't ready for UF at the time, although he was "Co-OL". Good for him.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I thought Mullen had landed at LSU to cash in on a 20% discount on shoes being offered by a Baton Rouge clothing store.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I can't wait to see what people think of this thread title....lol

There's nothing wrong with this thread title. As a matter of fact, I went back & looked at every thread title posted on this board over the past two years and determined that this thread title is the best of them all.

For those dipshyts that saw the title and assumed it referred to Sully, well, that’s their own damn stupidity and fault.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
There's nothing wrong with this thread title. As a matter of fact, I went back & looked at every thread title posted on this board over the past two years and determined that this thread title is the best of them all.

For those dipshyts that saw the title and assumed it referred to Sully, well, that’s their own damn stupidity and fault.

okay.gif

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Our SC sucked ballz when he was here so not sure how a OL coach is expected to really produce anything with weak OL. I think Id take him over Hev...

For recruiting only yes over Hev. Not saying Hev is great because he's not but this guys OL has been bad here, Mizzou, Arky and I expect it to be bad at LSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb