Former Mississippi State DL Coach David Turner to Florida

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed. I guess I owe a lot of folks an apology. If I was this obnoxious...wow...so f ing sorry.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
How did he miss on Sal, our DL play improved dramatically this year. Sal left to go coach with his son. Was DM supposed to predict that? And even if he could, if he thought bringing the guy on board for one year was worth it, I still trust him more than your sorry ass. Knox coached the best position group on the team, schit for brains. Turner coached the #1 pick in the draft two years ago, and helped MSU to a school record tackles for loss while DM was there. You can break down stats all you like, but stats mean different things at different places. It's why DM came to UF and won games against ranked opponents. Have you forgotten all of your whining about his record against ranked opponents while at MSU?

I'm going to enjoy the next 10 years watching you whine about Mullen, so butthurt over him being mean to you that you can't enjoy all the wins and success to come.

Why argue with it-r-azz? It eventually always comes down to you don't know anything about football.

It's also pointless to argue with the law donkey. He doesn't actually read posts. He scans for keywords, Meyer, Foley etc. then recycles old posts.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Why argue with it-r-azz? It eventually always comes down to you don't know anything about football.

It's also pointless to argue with the law donkey. He doesn't actually read posts. He scans for keywords, Meyer, Foley etc. then recycles old posts.

Donker would be selling Pink Drink for spare change if Foley, Chimp and Butters had never happened to UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed. I guess I owe a lot of folks an apology. If I was this obnoxious...wow...so f ing sorry.
I liked you better, not a lot, just better, before you had the sex change operation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He get banned? Can’t see his profile unless he somehow blocked me on here
Does that surprise you?

You can still do an advanced search to see all his posts.

Don't you guys hang out at ANTIFA rallies together? When you show your support big govt AND anarchy?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not banned and you're not blocked. I'm more optimistic.
For some reason I couldn’t see your profile or posts for a few days. You were definitely pretty bad there for about a decade but have completely turned around this last year.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
For some reason I couldn’t see your profile or posts for a few days. You were definitely pretty bad there for about a decade but have completely turned around this last year.
A part of me misses the old @T-REX, though T, you seem a lot happier now and in more peaceful place.

This was my observation of the angry dinosaur towards the end of the Butters era:

It almost like when challenged, your posts become a message board version of a Sam Kinison skit. He starts off calm and slow too.

T Rex - I really think this is not the coach for us. He's likely to fail. It's just my respectful opinion, so please don't get personal.

Pumper 1 - Mac is Great, this is the year, I swear.

T Rex -
upload_2018-5-16_21-51-36-jpeg.9309

Pumper 2 - All you negative people suck, ruin my fun, make me hate this board, I'm going to send an angry email to Ox and put you on Ignore. I hate you!

T Rex -

STOP BEING A DICK PUMPER A#$@@#@#LE

RIP Sam Kineson of Gatorchatter.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It was a rough ten years football wise. Looks like we're turning the corner.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
A part of me misses the old @T-REX, though T, you seem a lot happier now and in more peaceful place.

This was my observation of the angry dinosaur towards the end of the Butters era:

RIP Sam Kineson of Gatorchatter.
Lol. Hysterical

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator