PAn7tIE.jpg

From Redman. Pulled off twitter so technicall not stealing :dunno:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know...just because the man, himself, on his Twitter account, after he says goodbye to his current players, after everyone else is talking about it, says it doesn't necessarily make it so. We need Ox to confirm it like he did Freeze.....wait..

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well I guess it's him, at least it sounds like the staff was high on him and talking like he's a good recruiter, tho his track record doesn't really indicate that :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know a guy that got his metal ring stuck on a truck and almost completely degloved the skin and muscles, on that finger. (He was jumoing off of it.)

They will also save your ass if you accidentally ground (hot wire) something with your ring.

Those silicone rings are the best.

Last edited:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I know a guy that got his metal ring stuck on a truck and almost completely degloved the skin and muscles.

I've heard some horror stories too. Also, I find metal rings uncomfortable, so I never wore my ring (which annoyed my wife). I finally started wearing a silicone ring, and she's happy. Now I can wear a Gator ring, which is even better!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
now guys are getting those "indestructible" metal wedding rings. No thought to if they ever have to have it cut off for a medical emergency

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Officially official.

@CoachDanMullen: Welcome to Florida @coachdt48! Excited to have you and your family in Gainesville and work with you again.

@GatorsFB: “@coachdt48 is a great addition to our coaching staff. He understands that this is a line of scrimmage league and our d-line will continue to play fast, physical and aggressive under his leadership.” -- @CoachDanMullen Story: Mullen Announces Hiring of Turner as D-Line Coach - Florida Gators #GatorStandard

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'm just speculating, but is it possible English is on the way out leaving the DBs to Gray and making a spot for two DL coaches? In turn causing the delay in the announcement.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just speculating, but is it possible English is on the way out leaving the DBs to Gray and making a spot for two DL coaches? In turn causing the delay in the announcement.
Would be nice to bring Bam in to help recruiting, assuming we don’t need English for California of course

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I know a guy that got his metal ring stuck on a truck and almost completely degloved the skin and muscles, on that finger. (He was jumoing off of it.)

They will also save your ass if you accidentally ground (hot wire) something with your ring.

I had a buddy who had been in the 82nd Airborne and one day i noticed his wedding ring was on a chain around his neck and asked him about it. He said he started doing that after he saw an Army buddy whose wedding ring got caught on something as he was jumping out of a plane. As you all can probably guess, the trooper made the jump, but his finger didn't.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As currently constructed, Dan Mullen's #Gators staff has a combined 100 years of SEC coaching experience

pffffft..... Nord had 100 years by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator