Former Null Indicted for Murder

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Ex-Seahawks, Seminoles WR Tamorrion Terry indicted on 2018 murder charge | Fox News

Former Florida State wide receiver Tamorrion Terry wasn’t selected during the 2021 NFL Draft back in April. He ultimately signed with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent, but many had wondered what kept 6-foot-3, 207-pound receiver from getting taken.

Then on Wednesday, the Seahawks abruptly released the talented pass-catcher, once again leaving us wondering what went wrong. Well, we finally have our answer. Less than 24 hours after his release, we have learned Terry is one of 11 defendants named in a grand jury indictment regarding a 21-year-old woman who was murdered back in 2018.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That’s a touchy one for us Gator fans to cast stones at.
Why? Name ONE Gator or former Gator player who ended up on the front page who fans then made up a bunch of excuses as to why he's still a nice guy. I've never seen that. We might, "hope he straightens up before it's to late," but never downplayed the behavior.

Meanwhile in tally, "he's a really nice guy," or "praying for a misdemeanor, " or "it's not like I shot the president," or "shameos is the kind of guy I hope my daughter will marry," is the type of response you can expect.

We have our checkered past, but we don't tolerate the behavior. AH's All American honors were removed from campus long before the official verdict was in.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Why? Name ONE Gator or former Gator player who ended up on the front page who fans then made up a bunch of excuses as to why he's still a nice guy. I've never seen that. We might, "hope he straightens up before it's to late," but never downplayed the behavior.

Meanwhile in tally, "he's a really nice guy," or "praying for a misdemeanor, " or "it's not like I shot the president," or "shameos is the kind of guy I hope my daughter will marry," is the type of response you can expect.

We have our checkered past, but we don't tolerate the behavior. AH's All American honors were removed from campus long before the official verdict was in.
C’mon CGgater. Not one thing you mention here was in the OP. Posting “Former Null indicted for murder” is celebrating a rival player’s downfall for a murder charge is a little crass (no offense fodderwing) considering AH.
This argument has been beaten to death here before. I’m heading back out to the beach. Happy 4th!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Typical null. He’s a pussy. AH killed multiple scumbags while scoring TDs on Sundays. Still a huge fan.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get that imitation is the ultimately display of flattery, but really noles? A night club related shooting? At least try to be original. This just screams little brother.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
C’mon CGgater. Not one thing you mention here was in the OP. Posting “Former Null indicted for murder” is celebrating a rival player’s downfall for a murder charge is a little crass (no offense fodderwing) considering AH.
This argument has been beaten to death here before. I’m heading back out to the beach. Happy 4th!
If we aren't condoning bad behavior of our own players, we should be free to poke fun at rivals, especially the CRIMINOLES, with extreme prejudice. Try to keep up.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Agreed

My first thought when I saw this story was……… Has Bobby Bowden committed to providing a character witness?

FSU thinks that thuggery is stylish

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Exactly what a closet null would say...

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
As much crap as Gator nation took over AH, feel free to give it right back at them.

Did AH ever murder someone while suited up for the O+B? Damn sure wasn't killing some young woman. Bitch move. Roll up on a man and blast him OG style, then drag your nuts across his face.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As much crap as Gator nation took over AH, feel free to give it right back at them.

Did AH ever murder someone while suited up for the O+B? Damn sure wasn't killing some young woman. ***** move. Roll up on a man and blast him OG style, then drag your nuts across his face.

Agree. It's how I was raised.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What is sad is the thuggery that is so prevalent. This is not just a CFB issue...It's the culture.

Did we notice what occurred just the past Indepndence Day?

This is a symptom of what we have created. Ability and Money trumps character, morals and ethics..."Just win baby!"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What is sad is the thuggery that is so prevalent. This is not just a CFB issue...It's the culture.

Did we notice what occurred just the past Indepndence Day?

This is a symptom of what we have created. Ability and Money trumps character, morals and ethics..."Just win baby!"

It may sound harsh, but I'm not even sure I find it sad anymore. There's clearly no desire to change the culture among many, even after decades of data to show the eventual results. My whole life there have been people clamoring to stop the glamorizing of this garbage only to be rejected. So at this point, it's like watching a sky-diver falling to his death. You don't want to see it obviously, but the risks were known up front all along, and any encouragement to take a different path clearly fell on deaf ears. If the noles give this kid a 4 year opportunity to see a better way, and he rejects it, that's on him. Can't really blame them for wanting to get a few TDs out of him along the way. The monster was already created.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree. It's how I was raised.
He aint lyin. Before becoming GCs resident sartorial subject matter expert he used to do the occasional mob hit on the side for spending money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.