Frack the Boston Bruins

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So far ... this has been a very exciting Stanley Cup Playoff ... except for my Bolts sucking there way out of the playoffs in equally proportionally suckage to the greatness they had during the regular season to get in. I can't imagine why people do not watch this sport because it is absolutely amazing. The playoffs are the most exciting of all sports to watch.

East:

Islanders vs Hurricanes ... Loving this series so far. Even though the Canes have the Islanders on the edge of getting swept out, the games have been tightly contested and very physical. Since the Bolts are out, I am rooting for the Canes to win the East and they look like just might do it.

Bruins vs Blue Jackets ... Frack the Bruins and frack any of you worthless pieces of shyte who root for them. Hope that Marchand dies a slow death by being impaled on Rask's stick from a hit by Chara that kills him as well. F'ing rat. This also has been a very physical series and fun to watch. Blue Jackets peaked at the right time in the season and seem to be able to come back and answer anything the Bruins throw at them. Frack the bruins and frack Marchand!

West:

Blues vs Stars ... This is a very even series and I bet goes all 7 games. Its just as physical as the other games going on but there is an extra level of angst going on between these two teams. It sucks that this is always the late game because it seems to be shaping up to be the best so far. Tonights game could blow up. These two teams seem to be much more physical than the Sharks/Avalanche, so my money is on the winner of this series to get to the Cup.

Sharks vs Avalanche ... These two teams seem to be more finesse than physical and my money is on the Sharks to prevail. Except for last nights game where the sharks really couldn't get anything going, the sharks have looked like the better team. Karlsson is a lot of fun to watch when he is on.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
giphy.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I guess if that makes you feel less burned ... but it was a burn meant for both you and the other limp biscuit

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hockey is my favorite sport to attend. For some reason, my enjoyment in seeing it live has never translated to television. I've tried, but it isn't the same.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hockey is my favorite sport to attend. For some reason, my enjoyment in seeing it live has never translated to television. I've tried, but it isn't the same.

I can understand that ... but the more you watch the easier it is to follow the game. I remember when Fox put the puck tracer on and actually kinda liked it but the purist hated it and it went away. I wish they would revisit the idea as I am sure the technology is much better now (golf has really used it well, imo). I also think their camera angles could improve because when the puck gets on the inside boards its hard to follow whats going on.

But yeah ... live NHL hockey is incredible and seeing it televised you lose a lot of the energy. But its the playoffs and its been pretty dang good so far. The match ups have been incredible.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Great toothless athletes. They all grew up in 10RC. Went to a street fight once and a hockey game broke out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.