Franks 2nd Team All-State

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2016/01/06/football-2-tarpons-on-all-state-2nd-team/

I really don't know how these All-State teams are voted. You'll see a kid on the 1st Team with amazing stats, but he's 5'7 165lbs and only being recruited by 1AA schools.

Anyhow, Franks made 2nd team All-State behind Tyler Huntley from Hallendale. Huntley is 6' 180 (according to the link) and just decommitted from FAU and committed to Utah. He's a 3-star. He put up some good numbers, but so did Franks. Just thought this was interesting.

Also, two of Franks HS teammates are 1st team OL & LB.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think they go more by production. We had several 1st and 2nd team guys while I was in HS . Only one ever played division 1.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2016/01/06/football-2-tarpons-on-all-state-2nd-team/

I really don't know how these All-State teams are voted. You'll see a kid on the 1st Team with amazing stats, but he's 5'7 165lbs and only being recruited by 1AA schools.

Anyhow, Franks made 2nd team All-State behind Tyler Huntley from Hallendale. Huntley is 6' 180 (according to the link) and just decommitted from FAU and committed to Utah. He's a 3-star. He put up some good numbers, but so did Franks. Just thought this was interesting.

Also, two of Franks HS teammates are 1st team OL & LB.

Same as how great college players may not be the best fit in the pros. Franks has a college/pro frame and arm.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Same as how great college players may not be the best fit in the pros. Franks has a college/pro frame and arm.

And several conference championships and NC appearances to go with that NC trophy or two.

Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator