Franks admits the mental part has been an issue thus far

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dollars to donuts, Trask is the starter for the opener.

I’m not betting against that. But at the risk of knocking Trask, I think your scenario will much more an indictment of Franks than an endorsement of KT and we are probably headed for a tough season.

In that event, he’s announcing transfer by the ut week.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not betting against that. But at the risk of knocking Trask, I think your scenario will much more an indictment of Franks than an endorsement of KT and we are probably headed for a tough season.

In that event, he’s announcing transfer by the ut week.
You're right about that. No way Mullen's made the decision yet, but body language and comments count. Franks looks and sounds for all the world like a discouraged young man, Trask the exact opposite. I'm just following the wind. It's in Feleipe's face.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We need more sneaky reports from you....the baseball bleachers/pavilion might be a good option for viewing....

That is a good idea, LOL, but that is not my M O. My timing just happened to be very lucky both days as I was either walking into or out of the stadium in concert with my old man workout that I do.:box:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
A few interesting quotes (btw Wheeler always does an excellent job at Rivals):

This is the main reason I have not liked Franks. Mainly his attitude. Attitude can overcome a lot.

Read the entire article here:

Hey J how about a pic sporting that new Hoodie you took from me.........

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That is a good idea, LOL, but that is not my M O. My timing just happened to be very lucky both days as I was either walking into or out of the stadium in concert with my old man workout that I do.:box:
Stairs?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concourse, ramps, stairs. Jogged them when I was a student, walk them as an elder. I guess something is better than nothing, LOL
Are you kidding? That's a tremendously efficient workout for the heart and legs. I do steps, too. I get the same benefit in half the time on the bike. Best combo workout.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Are you kidding? That's a tremendously efficient workout for the heart and legs. I do steps, too. I get the same benefit in half the time on the bike. Best combo workout.

These two previous pics were all I needed to see we were screwed at QB. C’mon EJ.

IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I watched some of Mullen's explanation of his offense. It doesn't seem that the QB has to read much of anything as far a routes go. Pretty simple stuff. Which is the good news and the bad news.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You're right about that. No way Mullen's made the decision yet, but body language and comments count. Franks looks and sounds for all the world like a discouraged young man, Trask the exact opposite. I'm just following the wind. It's in Feleipe's face.

I doubt he would start Trask game 1 even if he probably should but I see him having a quick hook with Franks maybe even yanking him in a game if its still within reach.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt he would start Trask game 1 even if he probably should but I see him having a quick hook with Franks maybe even yanking him in a game if its still within reach.

He will start Trask if he is the best QB without hesitation, imo....this isn't Butters and Nuss any longer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He will start Trask if he is the best QB without hesitation, imo....this isn't Butters and Nuss any longer.
You got it backwards.

Butters N Nuss might be happy with an immobile QB who was 12-23 with zero passing tds zero running TDs, and zero yards rushing. He would be perfect.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You and Law seem married to the idea that he has to go with Franks. I think he has to go with the guy who gives him the beat chance to win on Sept. 1. I'm willing to bet you'll be surprised who that is.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Franks will be the starter. Just listen to the receivers.

DM will have Trask ready to step in and he will have packages for EJ.

Just my opinion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You and Law seem married to the idea that he has to go with Franks. I think he has to go with the guy who gives him the beat chance to win on Sept. 1. I'm willing to bet you'll be surprised who that is.
I am confident there has never been a squarer peg for a round hole. He wont play for the same reason he didnt play in HS, cant run the offense.

Im also certain you toolbags who were talking up Franks this time last year are just as wrong about Trash this year.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Attitude can be changed a lot more easily than say physical talent, or understanding what you are seeing in real time. I don't think that there is any innate understanding of football, or at least not that much. It is being coached, being able to evaluate the situation in real time, and having the capability to make all the throws. Much more important to understand what will be open than having a big arm.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am confident there has never been a squarer peg for a round hole. He wont play for the same reason he didnt play in HS, cant run the offense.

Im also certain you toolbags who were talking up Franks this time last year are just as wrong about Trash this year.
He can be a rectangular peg for all I care. Fact is there isn't a rung on the ladder lower than Franks. So take your pick. Would you prefer boiling hot garbage or steaming hot garbage?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

What part of my plain English statement do you fail to understand???.....JFC

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He wont play for the same reason he didnt play in HS, cant run the offense.

Chalk up another WRONG for you. He was totally capable to run the offense in HS but he had a superior player in front of him. His coach said he played him every time he could because he was good and deserved it. Yeah donk, your hate for this kid doesn't make you right. The kid is proving you wrong as we speak. Because you are second on the depth chart does not mean you cant play. I hope the kid shoves your hate down your throat. Childish at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb