Franks transfers to Arkansas; hopes to trash own fan base ASAP

What will Franks score on the Wonderlic?

• 1-5

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • 21-25

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 26+

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Franks played as a first-string Gator. Time to cut the cord and go for the future. Heal perfectly. Best of luck.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
He needs to pursue baseball imo.
I appreciate his efforts as a Gator, but he just doesn't have it as a QB--the answer to that question was demonstrated in the scum game.
I wish him the best.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
He played with heart and helped us win games and helped us out of the shyt pile Sharkafoleypotomus left us in.

wishing him well in his pursuits

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Farewell FF and bon chance. I’ll choose to remember only the Heave to Cleve, the comebacks against Vandy and USCe, ending our losing streak to FSU, and an excellent performance in a Peach Bowl that I treated my family and in-laws to. He drove me crazy often, but I never questioned his loyalty to his school and his teammates or his courage.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
We'll see if this is sincere in a few years.. Go look at Driskels twitter he has nothing but love for UF even though it didn't work out for him. You can either grow bitter or just realize this place wasn't for you and move on.. Hopefully he won't go to some rival just to try and spit us. although im not at all scared of playing him.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Times have certainly changed when your thought process is, "I can't beat out Kyle Trask, but I might go to the NFL instead"
that should show you the brights of this kid already... Seriously he'l be playing for UNLV or some party school next year book it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Him getting hurt so early this year may have been the best thing for his NFL aspirations. They'll be forced to put more emphasis on his combine workouts and won't have as much game film :lol:.
They always do that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree with Wuerffel. Glad he came here and glad he finally got some coaching from a real staff. Had some good memories last year and helped get the ball rolling to brighter tomorrows. My bold prediction last year was that Franks would leave UF with a career story much greater than expected. That didn’t quite happen. But he is still did more than what most would’ve anticipated after 2017, so I’ll give him that.

Happy for all parties, as I think it would’ve been a distraction and needless question mark going into next year. But definitely wish him the best.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You sound like a candyassed liberal, "he's a 20 year old college student".....last I checked, a lot of 18 year old men come home in coffins from overseas. He's a prima donna, did the shh to thousands of boosters who made it possible to even attend UF, then gave a forced apology.

I didn't even comment on how far his tattooed trailer trash umbilical cord stretches from Crawfordville. Does that make you feel better?
Yeah, 18 year old boys even the ones in uniform do stupid shyt while off duty. Lots of stupid shyt. Way more stupid than shushing some old men and making their vaginas bleed.
:burn:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
did he graduate?

haven't seen anything suggesting he's going to graduate soon. I doubt he's going somewhere to sit out a year.

it's either NFL or 1AA for him. I'm pretty sure he's going to declare.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Prediction..
10 years from now when we are all thinking back on the highlights of our Gator memories FF will come to mind, for...
The Hail Mary
Shhhhsshhhhh! of the crowd
His injury
The Goat-tee
The classy way he left
etc....
Hopefully by then, he will have had a great career and still is a Gator. And hopefully by then we will all remember he had 2 coaches, several OC and not near the WR talent we have now. Yet, he was the QB that started the Gator Revolution. 10 QBs before him failed at that....
Good Luck, Thank you for the memories, and your drive...even though it was misunderstood by some
Always a Gator to me!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
did he graduate?

haven't seen anything suggesting he's going to graduate soon. I doubt he's going somewhere to sit out a year.

it's either NFL or 1AA for him. I'm pretty sure he's going to declare.

We could easily add another 15 posts trying to decide what he’ll declare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb