Franks to the NFL?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Felipe could take a huge step forward and shave that fur off his chin.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After 2019 season will Franks be permanently developed with a QB IQ enough for the NFL to be the natural upstep?
Or should he come back to UF to develop more and thus up his NFL value = staying power + $$ ?

I mean Franks had such deficits that many wanted Emory Jones to take over last year. Many evaluated Franks as not having the brains enough to even be UF's QB and extended that valuation to say Franks had a low ceiling, probably already reached = not much further improving development capable. Even now, many suggest that EJ will beat him out for starting QB in 2019.

So is there an update on Franks' development potential, such that he might continue to grow here at UF for 2019 & for 2020 and thus postpone the NFL for an extra year under Mullen/Johnson?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Question for you guys. Read today that many NFL scouts have serious character concerns about Jachai Polite from his time at UF. I don’t recall him having any issues. Am I forgetting something?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tear it up, Jeff! Go Gators - every single one of us.
Dipshyt is a La Tech Bulldwag.

Jeff Driskel
i

HT/WT
DOB
College
Draft Info
Status
6' 4", 233 lbs
4/23/1993 (25)
LA Tech
2016: Rd 6, Pk 207 (SF)
Active

Jeff Driskel Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I only identify as a lesbian.

I didnt sasquatch myself.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Question for you guys. Read today that many NFL scouts have serious character concerns about Jachai Polite from his time at UF. I don’t recall him having any issues. Am I forgetting something?

I don’t recall a single incident. Dunno.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I know he is kind of a character. Definitely some funny antics on the sidelines late in the FSU game.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Nothing off the field that I can remember.
But remember that play in the Michigan game where he stripped the QB and was more intent on taunting him than chasing after the loose ball? He did a lot of on the field taunting at FSU as well. On one of his strips in that one he was taunting the QB so hard that CeCe, who had recovered the fumble, had that look on his face like WTF bro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.