Franks to the NFL?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing off the field that I can remember.
But remember that play in the Michigan game where he stripped the QB and was more intent on taunting him than chasing after the loose ball? He did a lot of on the field taunting at FSU as well. On one of his strips in that one he was taunting the QB so hard that CeCe, who had recovered the fumble, had that look on his face like WTF bro?
Kind of the attitude I'd want in a defensive linemen

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Felipe could take a huge step forward and shave that fur off his chin.

He could also stop saying on Finebaum that we won a Chil-fil-a “Championship” followed up by wanting “to win more championships,” again referencing that bowl game as a championship. Very Tennessee at Bristol Motor Speedway esque

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because it does not note that it includes rushing TDs. Makes Franks look at first glance like he's the best passer in the league.

Edit: Duh. It does note it, I just didn't see it.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Driskel was a better product comparatively, but some team will draft Franks thinking that it was just poor coaching at the QB position that is his problem. I don't think any team will waste a 1st or 2nd day pick, but a 3rd day pick... why not.

I’ll see how he does this year (if he keeps the starting job). It’s not a matter of poor coaching, it’s a matter of NO QB or OC until his 3rdyear of college, including high school. Meanwhile, Driskel has a central Florida legend of a high school coach. Let’s see if Franks takes a step in year 2 (and to repeat, if he keeps the starting job)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.