Franks transfers to Arkansas; hopes to trash own fan base ASAP

What will Franks score on the Wonderlic?

• 1-5

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • 21-25

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 26+

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Where is the evidence that Pittman wants to play 80s football? Because he coached under Smart and is an OL guy? Bringing in Briles would not support that style of offense and I could have sworn I saw a quote from Pittman saying he wants to run a spread offense (or something to that effect).

@soflagator from his opening presser:

Pittman details offensive philosophy

From what I understand, some vocal fans were very concerned with a return to Bert style football (which is not a lot different than what UGA runs). The above seems to indicate he is open to more modern concepts and the hiring of Kendall Briles supports that.

I stand corrected on that point. My assumption was based partially on his time with Smart, and partially his time with Bielema. Didn't watch his PC, so never saw that. Good catch.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I stand corrected on that point. My assumption was based partially on his time with Smart, and partially his time with Bielema. Didn't watch his PC, so never saw that. Good catch.
All that said... his comments about “bully ball” in the 3rd and 4th would have me concerned if I was a Hog fan. That screams “run the ball and win with defense”... exactly what Chump and Smart do.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chimp said he was going to run a multiple, aggressive attacking style offense. And adapt to his talent and blah blah blah.

They all say that.

Chimp then hired an NFL spread guy, followed by a Mumme spread guy, followed by whatever the fvkk you call Cutcliffe ball these. But every time he played retard 1950s ball. No offense @Concrete Helmet

We will see what this guy at Arky does. Actually, I really dont care enough to watch but I may glance at the stats and chuckle often.

Last edited:

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
556bcd137b6f4bdb28de7c748b166151.jpg
He gave me someone to focus my negativity on for a few years. I did cuss.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chimp said he was going to run a multiple, aggressive attacking style offense. And adapt to his talent and blah blah blah.

They all say that.

Chimp then hired an NFL spread guy, followed by a Mumme soread guy, followed by whatever the fvkk you call Cutcliffe ball these.

But every time he played retard 1950s ball.

We will see what this guy at Arky does. Actually, I really dont care enough to watch but I may glance at the stats and chuckle often.

You think about Muschamp a lot more than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator