Founding Member
boom GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If ya really want to talk about conspiracies, it would make more sense that the committee knew about this about to go down and said...hell naw, we don't want that kind of egg on our face.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My response to any butt- hurt Noles…

IMG_0416.gif

And while we’re at it, has Danny Kanell chimed in with his usual dose of tears and outrage?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All that talk about Michigan being cheaters and shouldn’t have been allowed to be in the playoffs….

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something about this looks off.

How in the world did the NCAA make decisions on them and levy sanctions so quickly?

Bullet #3: A restriction from off-campus recruiting during the fall 2023 for the assistant coach.

We are already past fall 2023.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Something about this looks off.

How in the world did the NCAA make decisions on them and levy sanctions so quickly?

Bullet #3: A restriction from off-campus recruiting during the fall 2023 for the assistant coach.

We are already past fall 2023.
I read thru the article. Apparently this was determined and negotiated quietly with fsu months back. It's been a done deal for a while. Wouldn't be at all shocked if this quietly factored into the playoff committee decision as well. Michigan had allegations, but NCAA has the proof and FSU negotiated and accepted the penalty.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I read thru the article. Apparently this was determined and negotiated quietly with fsu months back. It's been a done deal for a while. Wouldn't be at all shocked if this quietly factored into the playoff committee decision as well. Michigan had allegations, but NCAA has the proof and FSU negotiated and accepted the penalty.
Ok, so this took place before last season and their sanctions were effective for this past season? My bullet example is past tense.

Full Disclosure, I haven’t read everything, just those bullet points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.