FreedVoices.com - please help me out

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Signed up. I'm waiting for my free toaster. I want the red one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Get rid of this politics forum. It has become a cancer and attracted people that will run off most Gators.

Besides, every click here is taking away from there.

Plus we will probably never have to see those lunatics again.

Win win.

Just give us a secret chat box of some other name than politics. Lounge or whatever.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Get rid of this politics forum. It has become a cancer and attracted people that will run off most Gators.

Win win.

Just give us a secret chat box of some other name than politics. Lounge or whatever.
Just like the liberals, always projecting and accusing others of the things you do yourself. YOU are the cancer who runs Gators off this site and acts like a lunatic.

As I've said before, you're only able to post here by grace of the fact that the site owner doesn't care whether his site is popular or profitable. If he did, the only sensible move in pursuit of those ends would be to virtually "stab you in the neck" and ban you from the site. You're bad for business. Good for laughs, but those don't pay the bills.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Win win.

The PF has been a great source of entertainment this year. Especially since there really aren’t any sports to discuss.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just like the liberals, always projecting and accusing others of the things you do yourself. YOU are the cancer who runs Gators off this site and acts like a lunatic.

As I've said before, you're only able to post here by grace of the fact that the site owner doesn't care whether his site is popular or profitable. If he did, the only sensible move in pursuit of those ends would be to virtually "stab you in the neck" and ban you from the site. You're bad for business. Good for laughs, but those don't pay the bills.
Oh yes, some more lunatic consoiracy theory flat earthin brain control nanobot antivaxxer freakshows, that is the way to attract more Gators.

There have to be dozens more of you out there hidiing in your mom's basements, punching your computer screens after you got kicked off every other board.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The PF has been a great source of entertainment this year. Especially since there really aren’t any sports to discuss.
You can still visit the loons.

That is what Ox wants, hits on that site too.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Oh yes, some more lunatic consoiracy theory flat earthin brain control nanobot antivaxxer freakshows, that is the way to attract more Gators.

There have to be dozens more of you out there hidiing in your mom's basements, punching your computer screens after you got kicked off every other board.

you neglected to mention the 5G/Chemtrail planes

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.