Freshman OL Issiah Walker transfers to Miami

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well crap.
Florida four-star freshman offensive lineman Issiah Walker has entered the transfer portal

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This is an absolute SH*TSHOW!! How TF do you lose a kid when he's not even on campus!?!?
His position coach sucks? Hev is quickly becoming my least favorite position coach. Which is amazing, really. The competition is fierce.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
???
@GatorDave_SEC: There were some really vague tweets a while ago with Walker as it looked like he was going through a tough time. Hope all is good with him.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does this change the recruiting class grade?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
And he was taking shots at Kirby for losing kids...we look like eunuchs out here...this staff is hurting us so bad

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Grad transfer Etham Reese? Not sure I have the name correct. OL

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Is Walker an EE? Curious to know the circumstances. Did Hev quit recruiting him?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
“Family decision” take it however you like

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is Walker an EE? Curious to know the circumstances. Did Hev quit recruiting him?

Yes, he EE'd and was on campus, went through S&C work - and then went back home. This is just speculation that I read, but he may have some sort of depression issues (possibly suicidal?) and being back at home he decided to stay. This is a huge blow from a talent standpoint, but if he's not in the right frame of mind to be at UF he could end up being out of football all together. Speculation is he's going to transfer to Miami. FSU homers have their hopes up, but if he's leaving UF and is from Miami it makes sense that he ends up at UM.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yes, he EE'd and was on campus, went through S&C work - and then went back home. This is just speculation that I read, but he may have some sort of depression issues (possibly suicidal?) and being back at home he decided to stay. This is a huge blow from a talent standpoint, but if he's not in the right frame of mind to be at UF he could end up being out of football all together. Speculation is he's going to transfer to Miami. FSU homers have their hopes up, but if he's leaving UF and is from Miami it makes sense that he ends up at UM.
Yeah, that sucks. Not thrilled with hev's recruiting, but it's hard to pin this on him. I hope the kid gets himself together, but he's Gator bait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.