Friendly reminder- Soccer is a ladies game

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The World Cup is upon us starting in the coming days. It’s a reminder when watching the US team that our worst athletes play soccer . Our best play football , baseball, basketball and even hockey . Soccer is largely a game for the namby pamby sally sues that weren’t tough enough to play football or skilled enough to compete on the hardwood or diamond .

I know our pal Rev has begrudgingly admitted to playing the game and best as I can tell it is his only flaw . I think it starts on Sunday. No way I’d give up watching actual football to watch soccer . Hell I’d rather watch paint dry .

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I hope they lose every game they play. And then, I hope some failure of a man decides to 'switch genders' and join them next cycle becoming the most prolific scorer in Womens Soccer history.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was planning on trying to watch the US team until they decided to whip out their wokeness with those rainbow patches. Now, I’ll never watch them again. Congrats on alienating an entire generation you dumbasses.
s reactions share GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The World Cup is upon us starting in the coming days. It’s a reminder when watching the US team that our worst athletes play soccer. Soccer is largely a game for the namby pamby sally sues that weren’t tough enough to play football or skilled enough to compete on the hardwood or diamond .

1668562970439.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My niece is really good at soccer. Player for Nease and has done so since Freshman year and starting for Varsity. I’m Biased.
:
She’s good. Wish her the best.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
What’s the over/under on public executions on protesters over there in the next few weeks.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Disagree with the OP, but I start from a handicapped position. I grew up with no eye-hand coordination (still don't have any) so soccer was all I could functionally play. I'll always love the sport, and am coaching my kids now.

That said, I saw the news about - US use rainbow logo at Qatar World Cup in support of LGBTQ community and assumed it was the women's team acting up again now that the 'equal pay' thing appears settled. As such, I reached my limit and determined not to watch them again, they've lost my support. But NNNNOOOOoooooo.....this is the "mens" team doing this. Not that their quality of play warranted watching or support (it absolutely hasn't), but they've convinced me not to even watch/support them either.

You play to represent the USA. You wear the red, white, and blue and do your best to prove to the world we're better than everyone else, or we'll at least give our damn best and go down fighting. This, is not representing me, nor my country. This is making a woke statement. That's not what you are paid to do. And while the decision, I'm sure, was not necessarily by the players (hey, don't like it, we can drop you and add someone else), but by those in leadership....but bottom line is this is NOT what I support. Fk 'em.

3500.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Disagree with the OP, but I start from a handicapped position. I grew up with no eye-hand coordination (still don't have any) so soccer was all I could functionally play. I'll always love the sport, and am coaching my kids now.

That said, I saw the news about - US use rainbow logo at Qatar World Cup in support of LGBTQ community and assumed it was the women's team acting up again now that the 'equal pay' thing appears settled. As such, I reached my limit and determined not to watch them again, they've lost my support. But NNNNOOOOoooooo.....this is the "mens" team doing this. Not that their quality of play warranted watching or support (it absolutely hasn't), but they've convinced me not to even watch/support them either.

You play to represent the USA. You wear the red, white, and blue and do your best to prove to the world we're better than everyone else, or we'll at least give our damn best and go down fighting. This, is not representing me, nor my country. This is making a woke statement. That's not what you are paid to do. And while the decision, I'm sure, was not necessarily by the players (hey, don't like it, we can drop you and add someone else), but by those in leadership....but bottom line is this is NOT what I support. Fk 'em.

3500.jpg

This logo is absolutely disgusting.
So we are no longer a sovereign country and instead we are members of the international LGBTQ community?
I think that only members of their community should support the team so you guys go ahead. I will not watch one second of the coverage.

Let me know when the USA decides to field a team.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021

3500.jpg
the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb