Friendly reminder- Soccer is a ladies game

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
US tie Wales 1-1 in the opening game.

We dominated 1st half; but coach went into "prevent defense mode" with a mid-block and it invited their pressure, which led to their late goal.
Not fatal for our chances, but disappointing for as dominant as we were in the first half.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine what would happen if the US played Wales in hoops or actual football. Talk about a bloodbath of epic proportions .I wonder if the men in Wales have even picked up a baseball bat before . Just another reminder soccer is a ladies game and our best athletes have no interest kicking a ball around like a bunch of girls .

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Imagine what would happen if the US played Wales in hoops or actual football. Talk about a bloodbath of epic proportions .I wonder if the men in Wales have even picked up a baseball bat before . Just another reminder soccer is a ladies game and our best athletes have no interest kicking a ball around like a bunch of girls .

I mean, can't you see the humor in having our national team beat the very best athletes other countries can offer...while we barely even try?

That's the ultimate flex of why we're better.
Just one perspective.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I mean, can't you see the humor in having our national team beat the very best athletes other countries can offer...while we barely even try?

Just one perspective.
It was tons of fun watching the first Dream Team.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
My wife wants to put our three year in a sport this spring and mentioned soccer . I said no ducking way we got boys and they aren’t playing a girls game . He will play t ball at 4 . Pre Tee is a waste of time and money . They don’t even keep score .
My boys were playing ice hockey at three. Fuvk soccer! By the time they were two, they had all the skills needed to play soccer...run and kick a ball.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Just one perspective.
Did we beat them? Seems like they played footsie for a couple hours and left the field with no more than they started with...not beating some (not even) country's best.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
No, I just followed your girlfriends around. It was the same thing.

You shouldn't admit to pedophilia online...

Most of the 90s, I was in grade school; so while it probably was a wildly outmatched opponent that offered you no competitive challenge, that's more than a little cringe.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Neymar got hurt today . He got emotional about it from what I understand. He then realized he has his choice of any Brazilian tail there is and the pain all went away .

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Apparently Neymar got hurt today . He got emotional about it from what I understand. He then realized he has his choice of any Brazilian tail there is and the pain all went away .

Richarlison was the big star today, not Neymar.
His second goal was insane.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
And what the heck is this injury time? A player rolls on the ground with a fake injury and the refs put time on the clock? What the actual fword.

The clock doesn't stop, so time is added in.
This World Cup, they're trying to time things better with respect to injuries, time wasting, substitutions, etc; and we've been seeing 5-9 minutes injury time as a result.

The idea is to cut back on the time wasting from faking an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb