From a sunshine pumper

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n49792 said:
It's feels so good to finally get a squadron of receivers installed only to have a QB after 4 years absent any touch and timing.

This will probably keep George Campbell from flipping now. He wanted to be a Gator, but who can blame a kid when they look at that mess.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
Go back and look at the wins from teams like UF against USC in 06, Alabama against UT in 09, Auburn against Mississippi State in 10, I mean the list goes on and on and on of wins against lesser teams that could have gone either way that saved their season. This will prove to be a HUGE win for us later this season. Watch.
Huge as in it might be the last win for weeks...

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n49590 said:
I think the Muschamp era is, barring a miracle (or miracles) about over. But that was a clutch throw. Bama by 20 plus next week

Opening line is Bama by 16 1/2

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator said:
stephenPE;n49590 said:
I think the Muschamp era is, barring a miracle (or miracles) about over. But that was a clutch throw. Bama by 20 plus next week

Opening line is Bama by 16 1/2
Sounds about right.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator said:
GatorStud;n49792 said:
It's feels so good to finally get a squadron of receivers installed only to have a QB after 4 years absent any touch and timing.

This will probably keep George Campbell from flipping now. He wanted to be a Gator, but who can blame a kid when they look at that mess.
I hate to break it to you but Campbell is and has been a nole lock for the last few weeks. His uncle has completely turned his head. Also though I doubt it matters to you all of the recruits there last night were pumped up about the win.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was very hopeful going into the season, but after seeing this team be lucky to best UK at home.. I believe next year we will have a new coach. I hope I am wrong.. I hope they figure this out, but Driskel doesn't have it, the pass defense is horrible and I don't see Muschamp getting the signature win that I think he needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.