Fromm declares early for NFL draft; Franks the new UGA QB?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Fromm may end up being one of the top 10 or 15 Arena league QBs in a couple of years. Best of luck to him.
I suspect you will be disappointed. Taking a look around a few NFL rosters, there's no doubt in my mind he'll last a while. Given the NFL's love of measurables, it would not surprise me at all if he were the third QB drafted after Burrow and Tua.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I suspect you will be disappointed. Taking a look around a few NFL rosters, there's no doubt in my mind he'll last a while. Given the NFL's love of measurables, it would not surprise me at all if he were the third QB drafted after Burrow and Tua.

I don't think he will be the third drafted a lot of quarterbacking talent in this draft, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a first round qb. A lot of qb needy teams, and a lot of qb talent in this draft. His measurables (unless he completely bombs the combine) should be enough for him to be drafted in the first round.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby (Muschamp 2.0)?
No no no. Pay attention.

Muschump Models
Muschump 1.0 no explanation necessary, the gold standard, no whiteboard is safe model.
Muschump 2.0 Stoops (this one is shaky though, 100% Chump would never forget to play DBs repeatedly. nevertheless all defense no offense, so he is at least a Chump bastard son)
Muschump 3.0 Derek Mason
Muschump 4.0 Shart
Muschump 5.0 Bullethead Jeremy Pruitt

That is almost the entire SEC East stuffed with Chumps. If we could just get our OC to try to score before the 4th Qtr, we would be golden.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don't think he will be the third drafted a lot of quarterbacking talent in this draft, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a first round qb. A lot of qb needy teams, and a lot of qb talent in this draft. His measurables (unless he completely bombs the combine) should be enough for him to be drafted in the first round.
Who do you see getting taken ahead of him (other than those mentioned)? I have no doubt he'll kill it at the combine, especially the interviews. I have no love for the guy, but he is very bright and, allegedly, very "football smart."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who do you see getting taken ahead of him (other than those mentioned)? I have no doubt he'll kill it at the combine, especially the interviews. I have no love for the guy, but he is very bright and, allegedly, very "football smart."

From most things I've read since December Herbert (Oregon) who would have been the first pick last year and Love (Utah State) are rated above him on the majority of sources. Herbert rated above him in all of them. He also switches spots with Eason on a few.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
From most things I've read since December Herbert (Oregon) who would have been the first pick last year and Love (Utah State) are rated above him on the majority of sources. Herbert rated above him in all of them. He also switches spots with Eason on a few.
Mark my words: Fromm will shoot up after the combine.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He lost to him this year.... and Chump was using a 3rd stringer
Chump on Chump crime.

first second or third singer doesn't matter in a chump offense. all they do is handing off. Chump's first stringers actually had some of the worst stats.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fromm figured out they weren't winning anything next year, said I'm outta here...
this could really fall apart quickly.

once a team quits, a leader rarely gets them back.

Shart blaming the players for all his own stupidity might well be the crying overdosing CUM moment for them.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The SEC title game press conference was that moment...Baylor was just outclassed and outmanned by star power...he’s not only got a culture problem he’s the de facto ringleader of the circus that he created...this house of cards is going to completely fall apart on 11-1-20 after he’s got two regular season losses and is going to the outback bowl...he deserves all the hate and questions about his coaching and his manhood...F*** UGA F*** Athens and F*** Kirby

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We just need to focus on us.

If we can get a run game and teach the D to stop 3rd and long the SEC East looks very doable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get a run game and teach the D to stop 3rd and long the SEC East looks very doable.
Well..... I have bad news for you. If Trash is on the field and the coach continues to insist on running the option, we will never have a run game.

And, well, his name is 3rd and Grantham.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fromm had a decent little glorified game manager career at Georgia kind of like McElroy had a decent little glorified game manager career at Bama. He’ll be in the broadcast booth before he’s 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb