Fromm declares early for NFL draft; Franks the new UGA QB?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Fromm had a decent little glorified game manager career at Georgia kind of like McElroy had a decent little glorified game manager career at Bama. He’ll be in the broadcast booth before he’s 30.
God, I hope not.

Nobody in college football has a more punchable face than that pansy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good God quit swinging on his nuts. The guy sucks balls. The idea of him going in the first round is laughable.

He's going to get to the combine and drop. The scouts already worry about his below average arm.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If the only passes ever thrown in the NFL were back shoulder fades, then yeah, he might shoot up the draft board.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
it's time to let Gator by marriage go
What neither you nor Ox seem to be grasping is that I don't think Fromm is all that great either. I do think, based on watching years of drafts, is he's the kind of guy NFL scouts love and he'll move up. Every year there are QBs taken in the first round who have no business being taken in the first round. Fromm strikes me as one of those guys. Personally, as someone who is forced to be around so many dwag fans, since so many of them are upset he's leaving, I'd love nothing more than to be wrong and for him to not even get drafted or at least not until the third day. And I have no problem accepting the inevitable verbal beat down from everyone if I'm wrong.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Frommmmmmm is over-rated. He may be drafted in the 1st round but he will never be more than a back-up QB...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We should all be thankful to Fromm for exposing Kirby as a lying, manipulative and (mainly) doofus of a head coach. No one has ever done less with more, and Fromm helped the entire college football world see that. It’s going to dwag Kirby for the rest of his coaching life.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I do think, based on watching years of drafts, is he's the kind of guy NFL scouts love and he'll move up.
Since when does the nfl like undersized QBs with average arms? He doesn't have an over-shoulder high release. It is sort of a snap motion making it a low release. Once the combine hits, it is guys like Eason and Love who will shoot up the boards.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Frommmmmmm is over-rated. He may be drafted in the 1st round but he will never be more than a back-up QB...
markclipboard.0.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious, who does Mark Sanchez play for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.