Frost #1 on UF's list

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy coaches at UCF but finds UF's resources unacceptable. Sorry, don't buy it.
Lulz. Some of you are funny. The truth is that Frost is used to spectacular facilities at Oregon. So was Mac at Bammer. Both came from absolutely-everything-in-the-place-is-brand-new situations at UCF and CSU, though obviously not extravagant. We are neither.

Facilities WILL be an issue. I would expect Frost or anyone else will be insisting that we finish the job of leaving our 50 year old slumlord level facilities behind.

It is sad, really, that we allowed ourselves to fall to the level below the AAC and WAC. Thats what happen when you keep an AD twenty years past his sell by date.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t believe you all actually believe morons like ATX or the twitter bozos like they have any real information.
Well, ATX did say Mac would be here for at least three more years. Why wouldnt I believe him? He is clearly VERY connected w the alums.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Leave it.

I'm betting Frost is intelligent enough not to discuss this with a former Longhorn player. (Now I have to replace the fuse on my BS meter.)

Maybe, but knowing my friend and who the person is... I don't doubt the possibility of a relationshi
Well, ATX did say Mac would be here for at least three more years. Why wouldnt I believe him? He is clearly VERY connected w the alums.

I said he would be here unless something crazy happened (it did) and I never said that was from a source... that was just my stupid opinion!

I'll own when I am wrong (it happens often enough that I am used to it)

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t believe you all actually believe morons like ATX or the twitter bozos like they have any real information.

"moron" what did I ever do to you?

I'm truly hurt... you were my favorite poster

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@ATXGator :fistbump: Its just the internet, bro.

I heard from a friend of a friend in AD office that there was friction but I didnt think much of it. There is always friction.

I made a lot noise about him getting fired (this year) and being on a nuclear seat in Oct... but deep down I didnt mean it. I thought we had to watch at least another year of that crap. I was shocked too.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
@ATXGator :fistbump: Its just the internet, bro.

I heard from a friend of a friend in AD office that there was friction but I didnt think much of it. There is always friction.

I made a lot noise about him getting fired (this year) and being on a nuclear seat in Oct... but I didnt mean it. I thought we had to watch at least another year of that crap. I was shocked too.

I get it. I also have no problem admitting when I am wrong. Just the point I was making.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Since we are moving the baseball stadium to build a state of the art football facility I think we will be okay with facilities. :whistle:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Lulz. Some of you are funny. The truth is that Frost is used to spectacular facilities at Oregon. So was Mac at Bammer. Both came from absolutely-everything-in-the-place-is-brand-new situations at UCF and CSU, though obviously not extravagant. We are neither.

Facilities WILL be an issue. I would expect Frost or anyone else will be insisting that we finish the job of leaving our 50 year old slumlord level facilities behind.

It is sad, really, that we allowed ourselves to fall to the level below the AAC and WAC. Thats what happen when you keep an AD twenty years past his sell by date.
Please. When Miami gets Richt, and they have dog-crap facilities, its not a problem. When we're recruiting a coach its the major issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb