Frost #1 on UF's list

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac had three years as a HC and won a ring with Saban.
Mac ran a turd offense and had the same damn philosophy as Chimp.

Big fvkking difference. None of the guys I've heard, except Mullen, believe the purpose of the offense is to rest the defense.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Frost has two years as a HC and NCAA laundry with Chip Kelly.

Rinse and ****ing repeat. A bargain bin hire.

We'll be back here at this same spot three years from now if we hire Frost. A coach with less than two seasons as a head coach is nothing to get excited over.
And your target for the hbc job is.....?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dude, I read through the thread title "UCF has a coach, team...." and you are 10000% against hiring Scott Frost. Then you sort of change your tune about halfway through the thread. I know you like to pump, so I was curious which way you were going to go with this if he's hired. Are you all in pumper or are you out? If you read the first 4 pages of that thread you want NOTHING to do w/ Frost. Sorry it's getting creepy. You may want to add #METOO to your signature block...
j/k
I really want Les Miles.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
IMG_20171027_175651.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop this pic and add some snow and maybe turn the Gator Blue

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna get some message board clout? Take the coach basically everyone knows we're going to hire, start a thread saying you have insiders telling you the same, then say I told you so when he gets hired. No proof needed.
Youre such a dickhead:lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Way too early for this to be true. Not getting my hopes up

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
The guy who runs the UCF board is the one dropping this info so we'll see what happens. If everything plays out like it's supposed to i will be PUMPED! This dude already has been recruiting the state and won't have to start from scratch plus he'll be bringing His DC with him wherever he goes.

I know the new coach will bring his guys, but he needs to strongly consider keeping Rumph, Seider, and Davis.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
No offence...but F*ck Chris Rumph and his non recruiting ass! I don't want that turd nowhere near our new staff.

I understand why you say that, but our DL has produced throughout his tenure....and he is actually an excellent recruiter in the inner city areas.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We'll be back here at this same spot three years from now if we hire Frost. A coach with less than two seasons as a head coach is nothing to get excited over.
I've got to agree with this one. I'm really hoping for an established coach with multiple years of experience, not a up and comer with only 2 years he's a flashy name now but still lots of doubt.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015

Allow me to give you 3 coaches with no HC experience that went on to win National Championships at their 1st HC job. Dabo, Stoops, and yes Jimbo. All had no HC experience little long 2 full years and all went on to win titles.

I don't think it matters how much experience you have, your either a good coach or your not. I'm not saying he will win any titles here but I feel way better with Frost right now than I did about Mac when he was hired.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I've got to agree with this one. I'm really hoping for an established coach with multiple years of experience, not a up and comer with only 2 years he's a flashy name now but still lots of doubt.

My gut tells me if we get Frost, we'll be back to winning and fun very soon. FWIW, I felt this way when we got Meyer too. And I was underwhelmed when we hired Muschamp and McElwain.

I'm telling y'all, what he lacks in experience, he more than makes up for in coaching. Frost is the real deal. Quality guy who also might not bolt for the next thing like Kelly would. I truly believe he would be that homerun hire we need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.