Frost #1 on UF's list

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not Gundy. Everybody loves a mullet. The Mullet unifies.
tenor.gif

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I understand why you say that, but our DL has produced throughout his tenure....and he is actually an excellent recruiter in the inner city areas.
He's brought in 3 true DT's in 3 yrs bro...so he's a hard pass. We need someone who can bring in elite talent at DE/DT every yr not every once in awhile!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's brought in 3 true DT's in 3 yrs bro...so he's a hard pass. We need someone who can bring in elite talent at DE/DT every yr not every once in awhile!
I wonder how much of that is HC related or related to the position alocations. When you are taking 2 Tes, 2 rbs and 6 WRs every year something has to give. I also know that the staff kept leaking stuff about this or that DE was SUPPOSED to grow into a DT and that they were mentally slotting some of our lil DEs into DTs (which never happened). Remember Zuniga was supposed to be 290-300 by now,lulz.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
A lot of talk about his lack of experience. Think about the fact that he has SOS there to lean on if he needs him. Who better to have to provide support. SOS has shown he is respecting the HBC turf. If Frost is open to using SOS if needed, this could be something special.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care who we hire as long as we get a coach that can beat our cupcake teams by 60 or 40 points and compete with the big boys even if we Lou's be competitive!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember: Stricklin said UF won't leak info.

That doesn't mean UCF won't
Listening to the local sports radio guys here in Orlando yesterday, they seemed resigned to the idea that UCF is going to lose Frost unless for whatever reason, Frost just doesn't care about money, but they laughed at that :lol:

They also suggested what an easy transition it would be for Frost and his staff to go to Gainesville.

I won't get my hopes up on this, but Frost has been my first choice since we were doing these threads early in the season...we'll see what happens I guess

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Frost and his wife spotted at Shands Hospital in Gainesville as we speak awaiting for their birth of their first child...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
A lot of talk about his lack of experience. Think about the fact that he has SOS there to lean on if he needs him. Who better to have to provide support. SOS has shown he is respecting the HBC turf. If Frost is open to using SOS if needed, this could be something special.

Frost and Spurrier's first exchange:

SOS: "Son, if you need any coaching tips let me know...."

Frost: "Pops, I went to Nebraska. We trucked your ass 62-24. No thanks!"

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I wonder how much of that is HC related or related to the position alocations. When you are taking 2 Tes, 2 rbs and 6 WRs every year something has to give. I also know that the staff kept leaking stuff about this or that DE was SUPPOSED to grow into a DT and that they were mentally slotting some of our lil DEs into DTs (which never happened). Remember Zuniga was supposed to be 290-300 by now,lulz.
He's an lazy ass recruiter law...trust me!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UCFs last game is 11/24. That is when we can technically engage. The goal would be to have this done by early signing 12/1? So we have one week.

Except UCF is in first place in their division so they will be in their conference championship game so technically, we couldn't move on him until 12/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.