Frost turned down UF over assistant coaches?

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Our AD most definitely got the guy he wanted. Don't buy into the fake news about being the 4th or 5th choice. Mullen was always at the top of his list. Your worst case scenario is the BS here. He checked off all the boxes including 9 years as a head coach in the best football conference in the Country. Just as important he has proven success in developing elite and winning QBs which is what we need. Most importantly he understands and embraces the pressure that UF will throw at him. If you don't believe that just look at what we got with Mac.
We will find out soon enough if he can win here. In the mean time I for one see this hire as a huge upgrade and a natural for many reasons. His record will determine his success.
I totally agree!!! He's the man for the job just look at what he did with lesser talent and now what he's got to work with!!!! He was good when he was here before and I believe he has what we've needed for some years now an offence that can actually move the ball and put points on the board !!! I no time will tell but I want to believe so I'll be this way until there's reason not toAs always Go Gators

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I totally agree!!! He's the man for the job just look at what he did with lesser talent and now what he's got to work with!!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Yeah, ask South Alabama about it.

South_Alabama_Mississ_Jone_r600x400.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our AD most definitely got the guy he wanted. Don't buy into the fake news
Yeah, the President, AD, and all the Asst ADs flew to Vermont to meet with Chip just to see if he knew of any good summer homes for sale.

It was Mr. 31-39 all along.

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
If Mullen was his #1 all along, we clearly have an imbecile for an AD.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I totally agree!!! He's the man for the job just look at what he did with lesser talent and now what he's got to work with!!!! He was good when he was here before and I believe he has what we've needed for some years now an offence that can actually move the ball and put points on the board !!! I no time will tell but I want to believe so I'll be this way until there's reason not toAs always Go Gators

Im on Mullens side and I am really pulling for his success BUT he was far from the first choice and his hiring made me and several others physically sick. Its a wait and see situation now. Fingers are crossed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of good points being made......... My take, Nebraska Fans are passionate and will not accept being an also ran in the Big 11 ?????

Also winning records have much to do with scheduling not talent or coaching..

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Lot of good points being made......... My take, Nebraska Fans are passionate and will not accept being an also ran in the Big 11 ?????

Also winning records have much to do with scheduling not talent or coaching..
Ok- I too was cussing like the sailor I am when Mullen was selected. But can anyone say they're not impressed with his leadership at this point? The man hit the ground running - totally Gung-Ho 100% Gator the change from the previous staff night/day. I'm cool with CDM now, he's a real football coach, let's see what he can do with our under-developed talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.