FSU’s Mike Norvell already stepping in it; may last fewer games as HC than Willie Taggart

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
This is blowing up twitter right now, lol I figured the flood of wiseasses over here overloaded this website

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
What's the old saying about letting the inmates run the prison? You just knew FSU hiring a cracker after Willlllllie was going to blow up. They should have hired another black coach to offset the 500 years of institutional racism and all.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Uh oh... nice to see another program step in it for once. And to think, @ltraz said he’d rather take a chance on a guy like Norvell. Guess that decision would have backfired...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Would be VERY interesting because you know they are getting waivers. I wonder if it will be a mass exodus or if he will be able to calm the storm.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Would be VERY interesting because you know they are getting waivers. I wonder if it will be a mass exodus or if he will be able to calm the storm.

I’m hoping they lose their top 8 or so players. Enough to put them at 5-7 but not enough to get Norvell canned in the first 2 years.

Eff it. On second thought, truly believing that Odell will be their next HC, I hope they lose their entire roster and go 0-12. If that means Norvell gets fired in year 1, then so be it.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Fukk all nulls. No f'in way! I'm not rooting for nulls. I want no nulls on this team. They don't deserve to wear orange and blue. Never. Ever. Hell naw! Shyte no! I'd cut off my balls and become a eunuch first. No! No! No! What the fook is wrong with you?

No Nulls ever.

Dafuq wrong w you people?!!!?

THIS TIMES A 1000!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb