FSU announces $65 million stand-alone football facility

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
:lmao2: why would I go there?
You seem to be having a good time here so I understand why you wouldn't go there IF you could. Your attacks on Mullen and other posters are not given the leeway they are here.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You seem to be having a good time here so I understand why you wouldn't go there IF you could. Your attacks on Mullen and other posters are not given the leeway they are here.
Im sure you were doing a fine job pumping Sharkhumper til the very end.

No, I prefer reality.

And a sports bar atmosphere.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Yup. I hope his ass gets fired.

Definitely troubling. Probably wouldn’t have happened any other year except when he is running for Senate. He didn’t want those little parkland tool bags demonstrating across the state every day for six months. The media love those stupid Publix die-ins.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Definitely troubling. Probably wouldn’t have happened any other year except when he is running for Senate. He didn’t want those little parkland tool bags demonstrating across the state every day for six months. The media love those stupid Publix die-ins.

He is a huge piece of sheit.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Btw

You have to work with the experience level of what you have

I notice most of Swamp Ass REALLY did have you on ignore. :lmao2:

Also....

Last post in this thread:

Bama has been making our path easier

Isnt that Corch9's aka Mrs Mushchump's old avatar?

Byrd delusional like a mf’er in that thread:

With or without. Bama is a dinky state compared to Florida. Parents of the premier SE FL talent have a 5 hour drive to UF and 12 hours to Bama. Saban is getting older. The facilities are getting closer. NFL turnover will allow us to catch up.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Byrd delusional like a mf’er in that thread:

With or without. Bama is a dinky state compared to Florida. Parents of the premier SE FL talent have a 5 hour drive to UF and 12 hours to Bama. Saban is getting older. The facilities are getting closer. NFL turnover will allow us to catch up.
None of the above is delusional. All is factual.

Florida facilities are on the right long term improved path. The trend for UF is up whether you like it or not. Your name gives away your intent.

The talent in Bama is a fraction of Florida's. When completed UF's football center will be much better located than Bama's which are next to a railroad track further from the campus and stadium.

Bama has better facilities than UF now but long term with our superior location near the top talent we only need to be close to Bama in facilities. Our location nearer to the top talent will trump Bama's gold plated toilets.

Bama's facilities are not better than the ones at Texas A&M who has a lot more money than Bama and has much more local talent close by. Long term TX A&M is a big problem for Bama.

If you think a parent prefers a 12 hour drive to see their son play over a 5 hour drive it shows your bias.

Your name certainly makes you look like a mole.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
None of the above is delusional. All is factual.

Florida facilities are on the right long term improved path. The trend for UF is up whether you like it or not. Your name gives away your intent.

The talent in Bama is a fraction of Florida's. When completed UF's football center will be much better located than Bama's which are next to a railroad track further from the campus and stadium.

Bama has better facilities than UF now but long term with our superior location near the top talent we only need to be close to Bama in facilities. Our location nearer to the top talent will trump Bama's gold plated toilets.

Bama's facilities are not better than the ones at Texas A&M who has a lot more money than Bama and has much more local talent close by. Long term TX A&M is a big problem for Bama.

If you think a parent prefers a 12 hour drive to see their son play over a 5 hour drive it shows your bias.

Your name certainly makes you look like a mole.

Bama has zero 2019 recruits from Florida. That’s 0 of 21. Which is also the number one class in the country at this point. Per 24/7.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Bama has zero 2019 recruits from Florida. That’s 0 of 21. Which is also the number one class in the country at this point. Per 24/7.
Nice try.

Bama has 11 Florida players on their roster currently and they consistently have been some of Bama's best players.

With the national championship they should have the number 1 class this year but things are changing.

As Bowden at FSU and Meyer and Spurrier learned at UF, sh!t happens. Your fans get spoiled and you get sick of the entitled fans eventually.

Texas A&M, UGA and UF are on the path to make things much tougher for Bama long term. UGA is doing it now. UGA by taking Bama's best recruiter is loading in the top Georgia talent into UGA that Bama had been getting. Jimbo is now taking the Texas talent. UF when it finishes it's football center will take Florida talent. LSU generally locks down their state's talent. Mullen beating Saban for panhandle resident Copeland who lives closer to Bama than UF was a good start.

Saban will get tired of the spoiled fans like Spurrier did. Then Bama will learn how important it is to have top talent closeby. Bama adding more bells and whistles can only do so much.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@GatorJ

Sir, please lock this thread. I don't like a thread I started turning into a clown show by an unwelcome clown. If he wants to start a pissing contest he can start his own thread....he's pretty good at that.

Thank you.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
@GatorJ

Sir, please lock this thread. I don't like a thread I started turning into a clown show by an unwelcome clown. If he wants to start a pissing contest he can start his own thread....he's pretty good at that.

Thank you.

Me or Byrd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator