FSU assistant football coaches salaries 2020, Alabama gives raises

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU announced the last of their assistants salaries that had not already been made public (DB coach Marcus Woodson, who came over from Auburn) - their DC makes a million $$'s less than our DC:

Kenny Dillingham (Offensive Coordinator)

3 years, $625,000 annually

David Johnson (Running Backs Coach, Recruiting Coordinator)

2 years, $400,000 in Year 1 and $450,000 in Year 2

Chris Thomsen (Tight Ends Coach, Deputy Head Coach)

2 years, $500,000 annually

Alex Atkins (Offensive Line Coach)

Ron Dugans (Wide Receivers Coach)**

1 year, $450,000 annually annually

Adam Fuller (Defensive Coordinator)

3 years, $800,000 annually

John Papuchis (Defensive Ends Coach/Special Teams Coordinator)

3 years, $550,000 annually

Chris Marve (Linebackers Coach/Run Game Coordinator)

Odell Haggins (Associate Head Coach/Defensive Tackles Coach)**

1 year, $550,000 annually

Marcus Woodson (DB)

2 years, $400,000 in Year 1 and $450,000 in Year 2
Woodson also received a $20,000 signing bonus and a car allowance of $600 per month.

**Contracts for Haggins and Dugans were signed prior to this past year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's some real budget coaching hires right there...that's Mac level for sure

Additionally, anyone making $150K or more at FSU is taking a 10% pay cut this year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Alabama gives OC Steve Sarkisian an $850K raise - to $2.5 million!

Also announce salaries for their new S&C coaches:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So FSU is paying their coaches close to the minimum and yet they can recruit.

Interesting approach

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thats quite a raise for doing literally nothing for a full season. Kudos to the old drunk, gotta admire his ability to fail upwards.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I think they only do as well because Florida is a big state that's the richest in the land when it comes to football players! So if you've grown up in Fl you know you've probably picked one of the 3! By you reading this I'm guessing the Gators won your life long Fl team. But other kids unfortunately live here that found fa**u or U/mammy the team they wanted to tie there name to in life!
The really big problem I've got in recruiting is letting other teams that aren't Fl teams coming in and picking up Fl 5* players and taking them outta state there's know excuse for that!! I'd like to say I am not in any way saying I like loosing to either of those two other Fl clown schools in recruiting or on the feild! When you see these players go to other states we should all be sad, pissed and upset!!! I want our school to be the top dog above all but we'll never be fully able to do this until we can recruit our state better than ANYONE else!!!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think they only do as well because Florida is a big state that's the richest in the land when it comes to football players! So if you've grown up in Fl you know you've probably picked one of the 3! By you reading this I'm guessing the Gators won your life long Fl team. But other kids unfortunately live here that found fa**u or U/mammy the team they wanted to tie there name to in life!
The really big problem I've got in recruiting is letting other teams that aren't Fl teams coming in and picking up Fl 5* players and taking them outta state there's know excuse for that!! I'd like to say I am not in any way saying I like loosing to either of those two other Fl clown schools in recruiting or on the feild! When you see these players go to other states we should all be sad, pissed and upset!!! I want our school to be the top dog above all but we'll never be fully able to do this until we can recruit our state better than ANYONE else!!!
To a certain extent, we will always be victims of the excessive amount of talent in Florida. Even with three competitive power five programs in the state, there will always be a lot of leftover talent. A lot of coaches around the country built up cred at Florida HS’s taking the leftover talent in the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s. Now, that there’s a vacuum, they can come in and scoop up the blue chippers.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I agree with you. I'd just like UF to be in place to have the first pic at all Fl players before fa**u , UM and definitely before out of state schools. We need to be back to a place where H/S players in Fl really long to play for one of the big 3 in Fl. Then when we've filled our roster with all the talent we want or need then the others can have the crumbs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.