FSU embraces their inner clown?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clowns gonna clown. But you’ve got to agree that this woke bs has severely decreased the overall quality of cheerleaders in many cases.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't dance for chit, and I sure ain't stupid enough to do it with a camera rolling.:headslap:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The disease runs deep....... ie: the lsu coach, our former coach....... self expression without rhythm is sad to watch.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It's summer, schools are running summer camps. Those are obviously some white (privileged) HS kids clowning in the locker area shooting a tik-tok as today's (moron) generation is want to do. I wouldn't knock F$U too much for what some fans are doing when unsupervised. We've got our own share of embarrassments.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It's summer, schools are running summer camps. Those are obviously some white (privileged) HS kids clowning in the locker area shooting a tik-tok as today's (moron) generation is want to do. I wouldn't knock F$U too much for what some fans are doing when unsupervised. We've got our own share of embarrassments.
Actually, the ring leader of that humiliation is Fsu's backup QB. He's in the video.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
:nole: gunna clown.

Honestly, why is this even remotely surprising? They have a fuchsing circus on campus THAT THEY'RE PROUD OF for God's sake.

An alleged institution of higher learning has a circus tent on campus. Words have and always will fail me...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Barack Obama Rainbow GIF by Stonewall Day

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU don't offer Driver's Ed class on Thursdays 'cause on Thursdays they're using the back seat for Sex Ed class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.