FSU Fan Meltdown: #1 Recruit in nation flips to JSU, then flips them off

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
In spite of Jimbo, Willie and now NorveLLLL they haven't had a class below 50, which we are currently below. I don't think you can talk smack when your ****z worse. Hopefully, it doesn't stay that way.
I mean, if your class is close to 50 does it really matter if you're 40 or 50?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In spite of Jimbo, Willie and now NorveLLLL they haven't had a class below 50, which we are currently below. I don't think you can talk smack when your ****z worse. Hopefully, it doesn't stay that way.
Are you really this clownish? It's a Gator board, we can trash FSU whenever we please.

Go back to Tallahassee.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The final ranking comes in Feb, after NSD. Our ranking is due to numbers, which I think most of us are fine with. Also, on FSU's classes - they are still a P5 school, not many P5 schools finish below 50 other than Vandy, Duke, NW, Wash State and schools like that. We'll finish a lot lower than we're used to, due to the late hire and Mullen's incompetence. I'm not sure what you were expecting.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Word on 247 is McCall is already trying to get out of his NLI. No idea if it's true or not, but Hunter was integral in getting a lot of these guys to sign there. It would basically be Tebow or Harvin pulling this in 2006. The amount of attrition that could come from this, and hasn't yet been seen, is significant.

Plus as BMF pointed out, once we fill out, we're not having a class ranking like this unless we just decide to. Not what we're accustomed to, but not how it looks at the moment.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The tweet that kid Hunter put out was the most dishonest, disingenuous tripe ever typed on Twitter - and that's really saying something. It was cringe-worthy.
link?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
They haven't signed a below 50 class either....
200.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Word on 247 is McCall is already trying to get out of his NLI. No idea if it's true or not, but Hunter was integral in getting a lot of these guys to sign there. It would basically be Tebow or Harvin pulling this in 2006. The amount of attrition that could come from this, and hasn't yet been seen, is significant.
That really is the dooshy thing about his going to JSU. The whole NIL thing is troubling but at the end of the day, whatever, good for him. But to be a part of convincing guys to go somewhere and then backing out after they signed their NLI's is pretty low. He may be a phenom, but I hope when he enters the portal in a year or two, we take a pass on recruiting him.

Does anyone know how one gets out of an NLI? Would FSU really make the guy honor it if he had no desire to come now? Any chance he'd recommit to us? Would we want him?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Plus as BMF pointed out, once we fill out, we're not having a class ranking like this unless we just decide to. Not what we're accustomed to, but not how it looks at the moment.
In Florida you can get out of a lot of contracts within 3 days. That should apply to NLIs.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
That really is the dooshy thing about his going to JSU. and then backing out after they signed their NLI's is pretty low. He may be a phenom, but I hope when he enters the portal in a year or two, we take a pass on recruiting him. Would we want him?
Hey, I can't really blame a guy for grabbing, what, one, two million bucks? Still, it was a real ghetto and classless look for the guy. His showboating, low class announcement revealed a lot about the guy's true character. Hunter took the money and ran but karma has a way of rearing it's ugly head. And Deion proves that he is the snake we all thought him to be. Does he really think that playing ball at Jackson State is in Hunter's best interest? Any chance of him winning a Heisman at JSU? You can bet that Hunter will end up in the Transfer Portal, and probably sooner rather than later.
As usual, Deion is only out for Deion, but for a guy that reportedly can hardly sign his own name he has done alright for himself.

00a0a_3UmXJjDIMzFz_0kE0dM_600x450.jpg

"I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD.. THAT HUNTER KID IS JUST A PAWN!"

l

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The story is so big, it was the 2nd leading story on my stock position news feed:

D91F7B6D-0F51-4724-9194-ADD3E801B026.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.