FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Y’all both act like you’ve never laid up with a monster out of desperation.

Pfft. I’d beat it like Bobby beat Whitney.

Oh listen, if I’m out and she took a few minutes of her time to come talk to me, I’d entertain. Ask her a few questions, her preferences, if she’s doing anything special that night, etc.

You’d be surprised how much you can learn about a place from their pastry chef.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Gotta love one bush league site reporting as "news" something they heard on some random podcast.

According to Brendan Sonnone at Noles247.com, "the guys at The Nolecast" are claiming that FSU supposedly has interest in Notre Dame's Brian Kelly and former NFL coach Jack Del Rio.

I've seen Kelly's name thrown around quite a bit. That's a joke. First mention I've seen of Jack Del Rio, though. He's currently working as an analyst at ESPN. Being a USC alum I'm sure he would much prefer that job, if it comes open and is offered to him.
About 10 years ago Del Rio was their 4th or 5th choice to replace Carroll before they settled for Lane. Now he's near the top of their list? Desperate much?
If he ended up at FSU, even better.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Clearly a touchy subject, so I apologize. Meant no disrespect. I’m sure she’s really nice.

And no, you don’t have to be concerned. Having that fourth bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is perfectly normal.
As if I’m stopping at four bowls

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly a touchy subject, so I apologize. Meant no disrespect. I’m sure she’s really nice.
Dude I would totally bang her and send a pic to Saban. Totally.

So would Half-Kiff.

She also was better looking when younger. (I think she was like barely 18 when this was rumored.)

Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-1.10.38-PM.png

Or she used photoshop. One or the other.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dude I would totally bang her and send a pic to Saban. Totally.

So would Half-Kiff.

She also was better looking when younger. (I think she was like barely 18 when this was rumored.)

Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-1.10.38-PM.png

Or she used photoshop. One or the other.

That’s brutal. It can’t be more than 3 years to go from that to that. Or like you said, a complete fabrication powered by Snapchat.

Honestly, I’d roam from town to town through Eastern Europe former bloc countries in hopes of finding someone and just hope not be murdered and sold for my organs before I’d do online dating, because of stuff like that.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Too much locker room talk in this thread. Lebron and many other celebrity men assured me they don’t speak like this about women.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Matt Campbell signed an extension through 2024 last year and the buyout is going to be somewhere near 18 million - which Iowa State has no reason to negotiate. Some Clown donors are going to need to be getting second mortgages at this point.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
josh newberg doesnt know dck about the search, hes just another null throwing sht against a wall.
So far those idiots have written articles about :
Urban Meyer being their top target
Bob Stoops being their top target after Urban said no thanks
PJ Fleck being the top of their list now (written after he signed like an 8 year extension 3 days prior)
Sanders possibly being a good fit
Why they should promote Higgins
Now Kelly leaving ND

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb