FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The implosion was fun to watch, I don't think the interim coach will have much more success as it will be a member of his staff.

Big hit in the pocket, let the speculation of who would join that dumpster fire begin. I bet they go after Petrino, they are a dirty program, wouldn't be shy about taking him.

Fvk the noles, we'll make sure they don't make a bowl this year

:popcorn:

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This weekend had the chance to be such a catalyst for UF. We can benefit from it still, but a win yesterday could’ve been so huge for our trajectory.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Told y'all who were saying they couldn't afford to do this that you're retarded. No question they were gonna fire him if he sucked this year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Less than 2 seasons? We know what's going on at FSU :shakehead:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Told y'all who were saying they couldn't afford to do this that you're retarded. No question they were gonna fire him if he sucked this year.
Well they can't afford a top notch coach now unless a huge booster or group just paid it off, not likely.

Frost to FSU :heehee:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Would have been nice of our admin to have done so quickly during the Champ and Mac years.
I mean they kind of did. Mac won two division titles in a row. We would be untouchable if we fired a coach during one of those years. He got fired a half season after that.

Champ didn’t get fired in 2013 although he should have, we lost like half the roster to injury that year and was outed the following year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb