Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida doesn't want Miami, but we're okay with free shoes???

460db343-ad3a-40d3-8eed-f13a3896f90d_text.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Georgia Tech. But I don’t think Georgia will want them in.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No reputable source has reported this. But I find it entertaining nonetheless

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just let in the schools that reside in additional states versus duplication of the current footprint. Such as:

Virginia and/or Va Tech
UNC and/or NC State

Depending on what the Big Ten does the SEC could consider Syracuse.

I know this won’t be what they do but it should be. The real objective should be to capture additional geography while squeezing out the rivals to the current members ie FSU. Miami, Clemson, Ga Tech, and Louisville.

This would leave those schools in the dark which happens to be my desired outcome.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
swim swam :lol:

if this was a thing, it wouldnt be that florida doesnt want miami, it would be that we dont halfassu. because f those suckholes.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

From that referenced article, this would be a major boon to our big sport programs.

Read it for yourself...
"If these early talks eventually become official, this next major shift in conference realignment would send another powerhouse swimming program to the SEC.

The Virginia women are two-time defending national champions, led by a trio who medaled at the 2022 World Championships last month."

:lmao2:

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
C'mon, we all know if a source about this is going to be valid, its going to come from gymnastics, not some silly swimming website, Geez, people today and their "un-named sources".....

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Clemson, VT, and NCSU more align with the culture of the SEC than the other ACC schools outside of fsu and um.

UNC and UVA are wine and cheese crowds, but I would take them. I think whatever UNC does, NCSU will want to follow.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said, if we’re raiding the ACC, get UVA, VT, UNC and Duke. Could you imagine the basketball weight with UK to boot? The next TV contract would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.