FSU trying to weasel into the SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
You can't be a Gator.
You've not answered any of my questions about Florida.

Are you a Florida Alumnus?

Who got UF natural turf?
I’ve been a fan since the 5th grade. I used to pretend I was Chris leak playing QB at the park. so if I’m not an alumn I can’t be a fan? Or if I don’t know the answer to your lame questions that means I’m a fake fan? grow up man you sound Silly

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Stop saying "we." You're not fooling anybody. No true Gator fan would welcome the Noles and Canes into the SEC -- especially not scUM, a private school with very little campus life, no campus stadium and nothing in common culturally with the other SEC schools, most of which are all alike.

SEC campuses even look alike, in every way. Most were land-grant universities built in the late 1800's/early 1900's with the same Gothic, red brick style. They are the premier public universities in their respective states, so the student bodies tend to be as similar as the architecture of the buildings.

Although SEC students are not quite Ivy League scholarship status, they are still competitive, prideful overachievers. They had to be, to get accepted to the top state schools in their state.

That pride as individuals carries through to being proud of our schools, and proud of the conference as a whole, because we look around at the other SEC fanbases and find them to be very relatable. That's why inter-SEC rivalries are more friendly and respectful than rivalries with non-SEC clown colleges and garbage dumps like FSU and UM.

"Conference pride is stupid" is a sentiment I hear ALL the time from Hurricane fans, most of whom didn't actually go to UM, or any college for that matter. How long did you last at MDC before dropping out?
You’re scared I get it..the future is not for everyone. You can be just like many old folks and live in the past and reminisce about the good old days. Change is hard I get it but it’s inevitable

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You mention the guy again and I'll just ban you for life. He's silly and harmless....your obsession is not. We're all a bit worried about you.

To be fair, the troll actually used the forbidden phrase, “get a grip” about an hour ago. What’s next??? Cats and dogs living together??? This is getting out of control!!!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You’re scared I get it..the future is not for everyone. You can be just like many old folks and live in the past and reminisce about the good old days. Change is hard I get it but it’s inevitable
The Canes suck. You agree with that, right? Say it.

Repeat after me:

"I, @blueGATOR, say Fuchs the scUMbag Canes, those no-talent losers who don't even have their own stadium. They are has-beens who truthfully are never-weres, because all their titles from back in the past century were bought-and-paid-for frauds, and they will never win another one."

Then watch this video and tell us how much you enjoyed it.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
The Canes suck. You agree with that, right? Say it.

Repeat after me:

"I, @blueGATOR, say Fuchs the scUMbag Canes, those no-talent losers who don't even have their own stadium. They are has-beens who truthfully are never-weres, because all their titles from back in the past century were bought-and-paid-for frauds, and they will never win another one."

Then watch this video and tell us how much you enjoyed it.

1657669854417.gif
you got nothing left man. go Take a nap

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
To be fair, the troll actually used the forbidden phrase, “get a grip” about an hour ago. What’s next??? Cats and dogs living together??? This is getting out of control!!!
I don’t know if I have ever used the phrase - and can’t imagine doing it at this point - so I’m not opposed to it being forbidden, but what’s the back story on that one?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I’ve been a fan since the 5th grade. I used to pretend I was Chris leak playing QB at the park. so if I’m not an alumn I can’t be a fan? Or if I don’t know the answer to your lame questions that means I’m a fake fan? grow up man you sound Silly

What a Fuchsing liar. I have nothing against Chris Leak, obviously we won a Championship with him, but no kid ever pretended to be Chris Leak when playing at the park. :shakehead:

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
What a Fuchsing liar. I have nothing against Chris Leak, obviously we won a Championship with him, but no kid ever pretended to be Chris Leak when playing at the park. :shakehead:
Im from a different time than you. I wasn’t alive when spurrier was playing so how could he be my hero. You’re stuck in the past too much man other players were good too not just SS and DW

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Im from a different time than you. I wasn’t alive when spurrier was playing so how could he be my hero. You’re stuck in the past too much man other players were good too not just SS and DW

Who said anything about the past? What kid would've pretended to be boring-ass Chris Leak instead of his much more dynamic contemporary Tim Tebow? What's good Canebro, you don't be liking crackas?

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Who said anything about the past? What kid would've pretended to be boring-ass Chris Leak instead of his much more dynamic contemporary Tim Tebow? What's good Canebro, you don't be liking crackas?
Your racism doesn’t scare me. It shows how tiny your brain is. I became a fan during the early 00s. At least I didnt bandwagon when Tebow lit up CFB. I prefer the traditional drop back QBs anyway.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I get this easily. I used to pretend to be Charles Casey and my older buddy was SOS. We must have thrown and caught 100s of TDs in the old church yard on 3rd ave and 14th st. I even had a gator jersey I wore until it basically fell apart. Btw that church closed and moved out by the UF golf course and became the CROSS ROADS CHURCH OF CHRIST.........our very own cult back in the day. I love watching these cross examinations and demands of gator loyalty ..............i may have to go get another bag of popcorn in a minute.........Chris Leak was a GREAT gator with his loyalty to our program and amazing career. 3 different off coordinators and he ranks up their statistically with some of SPurriers QBs. I always said he was the perfect QB for the SOS system. Of course Danny and Shane were both perfect in that system along with Rex.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Your racism doesn’t scare me. It shows how tiny your brain is. I became a fan during the early 00s. At least I didnt bandwagon when Tebow lit up CFB. I prefer the traditional drop back QBs anyway.
Your racism doesn't scare me either, Canebro. Stop calling yourself a Gator fan. I looked over your posts and you've been doing pretty much nothing but trolling since you been here. You're obviously not here for camaraderie.

whatever y’all think ima a gator through it all. my brother has always been a nole and suckeyes fan so we always be fighting. Just clowning around with my gatorchat brothers

Oh I see. So even though all the kids around the way be repping the Canes, your brother follows FSU and Ohio State just to be a contrarian azzhole, and you claim the Gators for the same reason?

I do see Nole jerseys in Miami here and there, because of that attitude. Most kids love the Canes, but in an urban environment there are always angry malcontents who want to be hostile dicks to everyone else by rooting for their bitter rival.

But when someone roots for Team A for no other reason than contrarian resentment of Team B's fanbase, that doesn't necessarily lead to any affinity for Team A's fanbase. And that's what we're seeing here with you.

Even if you do follow the Gators, your posts show that you're obviously no fan of Gator fans. So why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.