FSU vs. Miami: Whom do you want to lose more?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
2-0 in20 OTs. Every player on both teams injured and out for the year. Both headcoaches suspended for USLC.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
A massive brawl breaks out. Multiple players kicked out of college football. Game cancelled. Fans rioting. Total scandal. National disgrace. NYT exposés. SI cover story. Seasons cancelled. Coaches fired. ADs fired. Commentators fired. Ruiz indicted. Both programs in shambles.

Cheer for scUM? Come on man!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Crashing Down Crash Landing GIF by Assassin's Creed

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like it, but not sure that an asteroid is sufficient. More like......

nuclear explosion GIF

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm rooting for a massive sinkhole, then both scUM & FSUgly programs will be going the right direction.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yeah......Gotta roll with Scum on this one.
I cringe everytime I see a nole score, across the ticker at the bottom of the screen.
I want them to lose every coin toss, every quarter, every half and every statistic, in every way, in every game.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It’s really a tough call since there are so many reasons I can come up with that I would really enjoy either team losing, but in the end I have to root for the nulls to lose. For one thing I’m around a bunch of nulls and they are really annoying when they have even the slightest success (surprisingly they are far worse than dwag fans). I also want them to keep their current bowl streak intact.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s really a tough call since there are so many reasons I can come up with that I would really enjoy either team losing, but in the end I have to root for the nulls to lose. For one thing I’m around a bunch of nulls and they are really annoying when they have even the slightest success (surprisingly they are far worse than dwag fans). I also want them to keep their current bowl streak intact.
Oh stop it. You’ll be rooting for FSU while wearing your DWAG hat. We all know it. Stop hiding it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Before every season I look at FSU's schedule and stock up on gear for the teams they are playing, so I can wear it during their games. For tonight, I've got my Testaverde jersey, green "da U" hat with the straight brim that I'll wear backwards, even a thick gold "Mr. T" chain I wear around my neck with the big "U" crusted with diamonds.

:thug:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Before every season I look at FSU's schedule and stock up on gear for the teams they are playing, so I can wear it during their games. For tonight, I've got my Testaverde jersey, green "da U" hat with the straight brim that I'll wear backwards, even a thick gold "Mr. T" chain I wear around my neck with the big "U" crusted with diamonds.

:thug:
Pics or a podcast. Or it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.