Fusion Technology Breakthrough?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not a science person so please let me know when I will be able to drive a non gasoline powered car for 600 miles, stop, take 5 minutes to recharge and get going again. Until then I can't drive something that I have to stop every 20 minutes and shove my finger into a light socket for 5 hours or more before I can drive again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I wondered why my uranium stocks kicked ass today....3 letters for ya fellows if you're not in it already....UEC......oh and a 4 letter one too....URNM....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I wondered why my uranium stocks kicked ass today....3 letters for ya fellows if you're not in it already....UEC......oh and a 4 letter one too....URNM....

Lots of chatter that many Nuclear plants that are either idle or whatever are going to be fired up b/c if you have not heard, the world is short of power.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My understanding they have had many failures to repeat. This is one a few articles I’ve read over the summer.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lots of chatter that many Nuclear plants that are either idle or whatever are going to be fired up b/c if you have not heard, the world is short of power.
Japan is going back online from what I've heard and China is building more than a few.....The really interesting tech that is coming will be when they start retrofitting existing coal fired plants with SMR's(Small Modular Reactors) that will speed up the process due to eliminating the need for construction. Rolls Royce and LTBR are at the forefront of this process. Bill Gates also is involved through I believe Commonwealth Energy(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator