G.O.A.T. lessons

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Johnny Miller: There's no chance putting it...

Jack Nicklaus: Why? Just hit a good putt.

Johnny: Eh, eh, there's no chance...

Jack: Want me to show you how to putt it?

:lol2:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oh, he’s serious

In his defense the periods after each letter probably threw him off. You know how grammar and Alablamma don’t go together. He was thinking more along the line of....

f7806b75-0fe6-47d3-aa80-69d984904854.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saban might be the best recruiter of all time, but as an actual coach goes, he's not even top 25.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
OK I'll finish it. He does a great job of pacing the sidelines and looking perpetually pissed off.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
OK I'll finish it. He does a great job of pacing the sidelines and looking perpetually pissed off.
Agreed! I'm interested in knowing the rational that Durty South Swamp uses to make the statement he did though...

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I had the same type of moment this morning.....sort of.

I had to have my cell phone replaced. T-Mobile sent me a new one with return instructions on how to return the old one. The cover letter clearly said in paragraph 2. "In order to avoid further charges your old phone must be returned within 10 days by returning it to your nearest T-Mobile store or following the shipping instructions included." The bitch at the T-Mobile store insisted I was wrong that I had to ship it back to the factory myself and that I had misread the letter. She even got her manager to confirm that.

I went home and got the letter then highlighted paragraph 2 and brought the letter back up to her. I handed the letter to the manager and told her to read it and tell me I was wrong. She read it and said "no you're right", I handed her the old phone and said "Take care of it" and walked out.

Yeah maybe I was a jerk but I knew all along I was right.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had the same type of moment this morning.....sort of.

I had to have my cell phone replaced. T-Mobile sent me a new one with return instructions on how to return the old one. The cover letter clearly said in paragraph 2. "In order to avoid further charges your old phone must be returned within 10 days by returning it to your nearest T-Mobile store or following the shipping instructions included." The ***** at the T-Mobile store insisted I was wrong that I had to ship it back to the factory myself and that I had misread the letter. She even got her manager to confirm that.

I went home and got the letter then highlighted paragraph 2 and brought the letter back up to her. I handed the letter to the manager and told her to read it and tell me I was wrong. She read it and said "no you're right", I handed her the old phone and said "Take care of it" and walked out.

Yeah maybe I was a jerk but I knew all along I was right.
Should have texted her the letter and told her since you already drove to the store you expect them to come pick it up from your home. I’m an azzhole like that when dealing with fuchstards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator