Gainesville Sun Newspaper brings back their sports forum

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n46428 said:
My last post over there...

Why is the word "sports" censored? Is Ox that scary? You guys are pathetic.

"G a T o R C h A t T e R . c O m"

I never typed "sports" ....

Shocking that you weren't liked over there either....

gat0rjay

Sep 7, 2014
I was a long time lurker over at the old GatorSports forum, and when I received their email saying it was back up I went to take a look. When I checked out GS's "new" forum I saw someone's link to this forum - and am happy I did. This is already better than GS ever was; and I can't conceive how anyone that is aware of this forum would ever go back over to GS for anything but a laugh at their expense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gat0rjay said:
I was a long time lurker over at the old GatorSports forum, and when I received their email saying it was back up I went to take a look. When I checked out GS's "new" forum I saw someone's link to this forum - and am happy I did. This is already better than GS ever was; and I can't conceive how anyone that is aware of this forum would ever go back over to GS for anything but a laugh at their expense.
Thanks! Now get an avatar and post more!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

:burn:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think posts like that are productive. Yeah, they're a bunch of buttholes for what they did, but I think Ox wanted to keep a somewhat congenial relationship in hopes maybe Zach would come share some recruiting tidbits once in a while. If we turn this into a public battle, that's definitely not going to happen imo.

We can always send PMs to promising posters over there telling them about this new and totally free message board where the majority of the active posters (pre-GSMBshut down) have moved.

Just my 2 cents.

th

Sorry Publix fans. :lol:
I agree.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
gat0rjay said:
welcome. Yes, the GCMB guerillas over there are dong a good job.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

Hi Ox....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Ox, You may have been pre empted. I see the Site Admin over at GSMB has posted a podcast by Dooley. ..... They are having to settle for an inferior product I guess.:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n46480 said:
Hey Ox, You may have been pre empted. I see the Site Admin over at GSMB has posted a podcast by Dooley. ..... They are having to settle for an inferior product I guess.:lol:
Ever listen to one of those? He'll tell you all his favorite songs and recommend them to you. :suicide:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n46482 said:
Ever listen to one of those? He'll tell you all his favorite songs and recommend them to you. :suicide:

He usually has some big name guests but yours is still better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
oxrageous;n46482 said:

He usually has some big name guests but yours is still better.
I would certainly hope so. He's the primary sports journalist at a major college sports newspaper.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think posts like that are productive. Yeah, they're a bunch of buttholes for what they did, but I think Ox wanted to keep a somewhat congenial relationship in hopes maybe Zach would come share some recruiting tidbits once in a while. If we turn this into a public battle, that's definitely not going to happen imo.

We can always send PMs to promising posters over there telling them about this new and totally free message board where the majority of the active posters (pre-GSMBshut down) have moved.

Just my 2 cents.

th

No problem with that line of thought. You know what they say about opinions. However my issue is with changing what I said or typed. Deleting is one thing and their prerogative. Changing text and therefore meaning is another.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

You are a lovely person.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
ufgator812;n46428 said:

Just my 2 cents.

th

Furthermore, my opinion is no less valid than yours, SQ's, Ox's, whoever. You are free to go over there and apologize or whatever. As far as Zach, meh. Just my 4 cents.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got my GS email inviting me back to the board this weekend... i laughed and hit delete. a new hampster is still a hampster.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
I got my GS email inviting me back to the board this weekend... i laughed and hit delete. a new hampster is still a hampster.
Yeah, me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator