Galaxy Note 7 Recall: Banned from flights

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slow down there cowboy. I dont have an issue with either Apple or Android or Windows...

But Apple rip offs? You do realize most of the good features you see on Apple Phones today were standard on Android devices first, right? That's why we call you "fanyboys" because you think somehow the iPhone came before God himself.

All companies rip ideas off each other including your precious Apple.

Right. There's even a direct rip off to the retail stores.

apple-store-suburban-square-forbes-dims.jpg

Samsung-Experience-Store.jpg

microsoftstore.jpeg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Right. There's even a direct rip off to the retail stores.

apple-store-suburban-square-forbes-dims.jpg

Samsung-Experience-Store.jpg

microsoftstore.jpeg
:britney:

Putting products, on tables, that's a rip off now? :crazy:

Can you give us the patent number on that? Thanks

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Son of a bitch, this wine company is ripping off Apple

double-sided-fusti-bar-riser-table-display-wood-olive-oil.0172330_large.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this clothing store got expressed written permission from Apple about this product display

retail-clothing-store-207.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Right. Nothing similar at all. Just me and my fanboy glasses. :rolleyes:
Yes, very odd that a company wanting people to come in and try their products would put the on tables for people to try them.

I really don't know why Samsung and Microsoft didn't put their tables inverted on the ceiling.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Name one revolutionary thing invented by Samsung. Or just any android company in general.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Name one revolutionary thing invented by Samsung. Or just any android company in general.

Actually i want to return to your quote; first off Zambo you've shown your ignorance in this subject but that's not surprising.

Take your seat, class is in session.

Perhaps you should first understand what Android is. Android isn't a company or an OEM of any sorts; Android is an operating system. So when you say "android company" you look idiotic.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually i want to return to your quote; first off Zambo you've shown your ignorance in this subject but that's not surprising.

Take your seat, class is in session.

Perhaps you should first understand what Android is. Android isn't a company or an OEM of any sorts; Android is an operating system. So when you say "android company" you look idiotic.
Stop being a fool. I know what android is and obviously what I meant is any company that uses the OS because I didn't want to limit the question to just Samsung.

Tell me what revolutionary technology was brought to market by LG, Samsung, or any company that uses android to run their devices.

Apple was the first to debut a multi-touch screen, the backbone of any smart device. They invented the whole genre of not just smartphones but tablets as well, both groundbreaking devices. GPS functionality in a phone, accelerometer functionality, the open source app concept and the App Store, front and rear cameras, Touch ID, you freaking name it. Apple either invented it or brought it to market first.

Name one thing on the magnitude of any of the above that android devices brought to the masses. Just about the only thing they've ever done to be "better" is just be bigger. Bigger screen, bigger camera, bigger memory. Whoopdie freaking doo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.