Galaxy Note 7 Recall: Banned from flights

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Stop being a fool. I know what android is and obviously what I meant is any company that uses the OS because I didn't want to limit the question to just Samsung.

Tell me what revolutionary technology was brought to market by LG, Samsung, or any company that uses android to run their devices.

Apple was the first to debut a multi-touch screen, the backbone of any smart device. They invented the whole genre of not just smartphones but tablets as well, both groundbreaking devices. GPS functionality in a phone, accelerometer functionality, the open source app concept and the App Store, front and rear cameras, Touch ID, you freaking name it. Apple either invented it or brought it to market first.

Name one thing on the magnitude of any of the above that android devices brought to the masses. Just about the only thing they've ever done to be "better" is just be bigger. Bigger screen, bigger camera, bigger memory. Whoopdie freaking doo.

You haven't bothered to read any of my links or watch anything I've posted have you; if you had you would see that you are actually wrong on almost every single thing you mentioned.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes I generally ignore you. I make exceptions when you quote me though.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Yes I generally ignore you. I make exceptions when you quote me though.

So after you were proven wrong on every single thing you mentioned, you responded with some lameass statement...

Good one dumbass.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Proven wrong about what? I asked some simple questions that you should be able to easily answer and all I get in return from you is jack squat. Tell me, is it tough going through life being wrong about everything all the time? It must be depressing as hell for you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I upgraded to iOS 10 with no problems. What percentage are supposedly bricked? There are tens of millions of iPhones.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Proven wrong about what? I asked some simple questions that you should be able to easily answer and all I get in return from you is jack squat. Tell me, is it tough going through life being wrong about everything all the time? It must be depressing as hell for you.

Can you show me where i was wrong. I posted actual links that provide facts. You have literally spewed garbage from your ****hole. Actually I am quite entertained. You remind me a lot of a whiny liberal baby. Get proven wrong so turn to personal attacks.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man if you think I'm going back to discover your links you have one hell of an inflated opinion of yourself. If you can't answer a simple question then just piss off. Nobody is falling for your shtick.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Man if you think I'm going back to discover your links you have one hell of an inflated opinion of yourself. If you can't answer a simple question then just piss off. Nobody is falling for your shtick.

So wait; I provide proof that you're wrong and then you want to argue about it? Half of the things you like in iOS are direct rip offs from Android. My links showed that. Not sure what else you need. Zambo; if I were you, I'd lay off the sauce a bit; ****s ****ing you up

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You didn't provide anything even after a direct request. Like I said if you think I'm doing a search you've got another think coming. Just answer in simple terms thank you.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You didn't provide anything even after a direct request. Like I said if you think I'm doing a search you've got another think coming. Just answer in simple terms thank you.

Direct links are searches?

Good god you're retarded

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy hell you are a plant. Those links which you finally posted as a vain attempt at winning this I winnable argument are ****ing joke. They all relate to minor features, at least the two I was able to click on before rolling laughter. Those are all minor features just like I mentioned. They take the basic device and sprinkle a little sugar on it to make it taste a little better.

AGAIN, I ask you, what major, groundbreaking invention has any of these companies brought to market? If you want to hang your hat on spotlight search or side by side windows then I will continue to laught at you as I fart in your general direction. I'll call my religious aunt and maybe she'll light a candle for you this Sunday.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Holy hell you are a plant. Those links which you finally posted as a vain attempt at winning this I winnable argument are ****ing joke. They all relate to minor features, at least the two I was able to click on before rolling laughter. Those are all minor features just like I mentioned. They take the basic device and sprinkle a little sugar on it to make it taste a little better.

AGAIN, I ask you, what major, groundbreaking invention has any of these companies brought to market? If you want to hang your hat on spotlight search or side by side windows then I will continue to laught at you as I fart in your general direction. I'll call my religious a punt and maybe she'll light a candle for you this Sunday.

You specifically asked what has Apple has copied; I gave you that.

You were also refuted in all of your anecdotal statements about Apple "inventions.

I specifically said that all of the companies have ripped off of each other in some shape or form; it is the nature of the beast in that industry. Nothing that Apple or Android brought to the table has been "groundbreaking" as it was invented long before the time they presented it. I'm not sure why that's a hard concept for you to grasp.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
It's like this Zambo; in 2016 both Android and Apple devices are so far above and beyond what they started as that it really doesn't matter which you use as they both have their good and bad. Neither Apple nor Google/OEM's are perfect in the implementation as you can see with the Note 7 issue, the physical home button Apple finally decided to ditch, camera's, bend-date, etc....

All of these devices offer something different...

The main thing is this:

Apple: Superior Hardware
Android: Super Customization/Tweaks

Android OEM's offer better price points, better screens, better cameras, better sound, and the ability to do whatever the hell you want with your phone.

Apple offers the best hardware in the industry, superior device updates, and things just work.

Tell me; when looking at either of those options can you really go wrong?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you don't think the iPhone was groundbreaking I don't know what to tell you. If you don't thing the iPad was a technological revolution then you have zero objectivity or credibility. I listed quite a few technologies that were first deployed to the masses in these Apple products, and I have yet to hear of one single thing marketed by Samsung that even remotely compares.

Your argument is like saying Star Wars wasn't all that great because somebody else made a crappy space movie beforehand and somebody else made a space movie with better special effects afterward. It's a laughable position to take.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If you don't think the iPhone was groundbreaking I don't know what to tell you. If you don't thing the iPad was a technological revolution then you have zero objectivity or credibility. I listed quite a few technologies that were first deployed to the masses in these Apple products, and I have yet to hear of one single thing marketed by Samsung that even remotely compares.

Your argument is like saying Star Wars wasn't all that great because somebody else made a crappy space movie beforehand and somebody else made a space movie with better special effects afterward. It's a laughable position to take.

iPhone changed the mobile industry; I never doubted that. The iPad was hardly groundbreaking and the Surface that Microsoft offers blows the ****pad away

Neither were "invented" by Apple; that is what YOU claimed

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord, the surface debuted YEARS after the iPad. What company was making functional tablets before Apple?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Good lord, the surface debuted YEARS after the iPad. What company was making functional tablets before Apple?

The Surface comment was just stating that the iPad was exactly that breathtaking considering Microsoft blew it away in a matter of years. As for who was making tablets:

HP
Nokia
Microsoft
HTC
Toshiba

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok keep digging. NOBODY had anything remotely like the iPad when it debuted. There were some rudimentary touch computers and various crap but nothing that worked. Part of being successful is creating products that work. I use my iPad for hours every day for work and it is very rare to have any sort of hardware or iOS issue with it. I also use surface tablets and the damn things crash routinely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator