Game by Game Score predictions

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know what you think...people seem to have a lot of confidence in the Good Guys with our schedule
Florida Gators 2020 football schedule with game-by-game score predictions
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Yup, good ole year 3 "This time we gon have an offensive explosion and kick the door in at Atlanta coz the last two years wuz flukes" syndrome.

I feel like Ive seen this Ground Hog Day repeatedly.

Honestly, I will just be happy if we beat Kintucky two years in a row and go better than .500 in Sept and Oct.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know what you think...people seem to have a lot of confidence in the Good Guys with our schedule
Florida Gators 2020 football schedule with game-by-game score predictions

Going by the article and the url this is a pro gator site. The two games that really looked suspect other than some of the scores in general are LSU (not sure how good/bad they will be) right now I would say we should take that being they lost all 11 starters on offense. And UGA, we haven't shown the ability to compete (especially after last year).

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
:peabody:

Now Now...you know this schedule is soft af we’re gonna win 10 if we sleepwalk

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We won't lose to LSU that bumbling idiot fell into a pot of diamonds last year with that team. Only thing that national championship did was set them back another 4 years. Now I would have believed a loss to Ole Miss

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled
Cancelled

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Since the season is likely to be cancelled or severely altered, and this pick is strictly ornamental...

15-0 UNDEFEATED NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have 13 moral victories or real wins scheduled regardless and a Championship of Life.

as long as we keep the score close, sort of.

Last edited:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dr. Fauci says football in the fall is "feasible but not guaranteed". Which is another snowflake way of saying I don't want to have football in the fall but I'm scared to say that outright because I don't want Trump going off on my head.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Yup, good ole year 3 "This time we gon have an offensive explosion and kick the door in at Atlanta coz the last two years wuz flukes" syndrome.

I feel like Ive seen this Ground Hog Day repeatedly.

Honestly, I will just be happy if we beat Kintucky two years in a row and go better than .500 in Sept and Oct.

You happy?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dr. Fauci says football in the fall is "feasible but not guaranteed". Which is another snowflake way of saying I don't want to have football in the fall but I'm scared to say that outright because I don't want Trump going off on my head.

Did I miss the part where this is Fauci’s call? He can **** right off

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I’d be willing to bet he’s never watched a football game.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never finished that. I should have said if recruiting picks up.

I don't really give a fcck whether we finish second or third in the division.

Good luck with that...recruiting is straight garbage at this point. But they did get you a big butt yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.