Game day and still

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
not much positive. I took time to read the heading on the forum. GatorChatter: The ultimate destination for gator nation. After reading about chimp or chump a thousand times and the never ending trashing of JD I think the heading would be better read as GatorHater The Ultimate Desecration of Gator Nation.
This is not a gator forum. It is a "fck the coach(es) players and team forum. With fans like some here gator football would have been dropped many years ago with this "support". Of course some disingenuous morons will say " I accept mediocrity with my loyalty" but I am not so arrogant or ignorant to think my team will ALWAYS be the best and make the perfect choices in every way. Those of you that denigrate players and coaches so casually in a public forum speaks VOLUMES more about you than those you target. My image of some of some here is a 4 year old stamping his feet screaming "I WANT MINE NOW."
go gators..............Seeing as how you cannot respond in here i found the edit button working. Whoever made the decision to censor my critique of those that denigrate our team is the epitome of thin skinned. If he had to feel just .001% of that slung at JeffD he would probably be hiding under his bed. I think a writer once said the brave are those that do not fear to perform in front of the world to be criticized and their critics are basically the cowards. paraphrasing for sure.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lighten up Francis. Zook was better.

banner.png

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators! I hope we can make a win happen today, despite being in a big funk for 2 years, I can't help but think we are a lightbulb moment away from being really good. Go Gators!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This site far from being a site that says "F" the coaches and player. But what it does say is posters are calling it as they see it. It's a forum and a place to let it all out. Even with the frustrations you can see a huge majority say "we still support." Do we have fans that are pi$$ed with the staff and certain players, yes. Is it deserved? For the most part, YES. But this forum does not promote nor remotely resemble the what you've suggested.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n75649 said:
This site far from being a site that says "F" the coaches and player. But what it does say is posters are calling it as they see it. It's a forum and a place to let it all out. Even with the frustrations you can see a huge majority say "we still support." Do we have fans that are pi$$ed with the staff and certain players, yes. Is it deserved? For the most part, YES. But this forum does not promote nor remotely resemble the what you've suggested.

I agree with most of that. I won't use some of the terms he is talking about but I would much rather have a forum like this instead of some of those other ones which love to restrict the "negativity" despite what is going on with Gator football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb