Game of thrones

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Okay let’s fix this bitch with a rewrite.

Start with EP3

To make the episode have weight and be satisfying we need some deaths. As I said before Tormund dies – the character has no further use. Also Brienn dies – her character arc is complete – also it drives Jamie’s Arc. Rhaegal dies and Jon is on the ground faced with a WW and his platoon. But Ghost sensing (they do have a telepathic connection at least in the books) that Jon is in trouble comes to his rescue and, attacks the WW which gives Jon an opening to kill the WW and his platoon. Ghost dies because he ain’t got no dragon glass teeth.

Jon makes it to the Godswood, killing Visyrion on the way. When he arrives Bran is trying to mind meld with the NK. This has taken out the WW captains leaving the wights in attendance ineffectual. This allows Arya to sneak through and Ninja the NK however as he grabs her by the throat Bran is able to fully warg into him. Jon kills the NK (prophecy fulfilled) but in the process this kills Bran who was in the NKs body. Arya lives (for now). I’m debating about this but I think Sansa dies in the crypts trying to save her people - a great way for her to end. Also, poor Sam the Sobber has died.

So at the end of the Long Night. Tormund, Brienn, Rhaegal, Ghost, Bran, Sansa and Sam are dead. Dany’s armies have been decimated and she’s lost another Dragon.

In the aftermath, Bronn comes to kill the brothers. Since Dany’s armies have been destroyed he figures Cersie will win. Bronn kills Tyrion however Jamie kills Bronn. Now with Brienne dead, Tyrion dead, his friend Bronn dead and the WW defeated he decides to go back to Cersie. He’s proven himself worthy but he has nothing else to live for.

Dany agrees to wait for her surviving army to recover, garner some back up and sends for Yara to bring her fleet. Cersie reasons that she doesn’t want to attack in the field but rather have Dany have to attack KL and kill her human shields.

Ep4. I think I’ll save Misandie – she’s one of the few innocents – but she is captured and put in a cell. So there’s a lot of angst going on. I want some fianl nudity so Jon pity bones Dany but says no more - we're done. The good guys have arrived in KL but are doing some recon and battle planning. They reason that Euron’s ships will be tough to deal with considering they have dragon killing ballista’s so they opt to skip them for the initial battle because they aren’t a factor in the land war. They also realize that the battlement ballistas are pointing outward so Dany can dragon them from behind relatively safely so that is the plan.

Ep5. Yara’s fleet shows up and engages Euron’s fleet. This give Dany the opportunity to dragon the fleet killing Euron in the process. I’ll let Yara live – she will go back to rule the Iron Islands in peace. Now the battle moves on to the city. Cersie has locked out half the people as human shields to slow the good guys. Dany takes out most of the battlement ballistas. But it’s obvious with her small force and all the human shields she is going to have to do something drastic. In her rage/depression she attacks the Lannister soldiers within the walls but in the process kills thousands of innocents. And a single ballista bolt manages to kill Drogon.

Jamie has made it to the Red Keep at the same time as the Hound and Arya. There is a disagreement over killing Cersei, as one could imagine, and Jamie tries to fight them getting killed in the process. The hound goes to fight the Mountain. We will leave that scene as is. Arya (as Jamie) approaches Cersie and kills her – prophecy fulfilled. Arya’s arc is complete and the building falls on her. Death toll: Euron, Jamie, Cersie, the Clegane brothers and Arya.

Ep 6. The Great War and the Last War have been won but at great cost – this plays into pacifist GRRM’s vision. Dany however is distraught. Unbeknownst to her some of Vary’s poison has gotten to her weakening her mind. She has lost everything. Her dragons, her best friend (she believes), Her trusted advisors (one at her own hands) and the man she loves. And she is dealing with the knowledge that she killed 1000’s of innocent people. The guilt, the disapproval of Jon, the poison and the knowledge that she does not have a claim to the throne puts her over the edge. She walks out a window in a scene framed the same as Tommen’s death.

In the Epilog we see Jon on the throne where he never wanted to be. Everyone he loves is gone. The grief is etched on his face. Davos, Misande and Grey Worm are by his side.

Last edited:

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Shocking end revealed:

QoKQNS0.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction: Jon kills Danny and becomes Azor Ahai.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
We all knew dany had to die. Nobody predicted Bran as king.. it was a good ending . Screw you grey worm

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Arya effing Vespucci. Classic.

Samwell Tarly: When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...... (sure...democracy...that will work!)

With the unsullied and dothraki gone who is left to defend Kings Landing from the remaining 6 kingdoms? One of them could just roll up with a platoon or two and send Bran the Broken down a flight of stairs like OJ in the Naked Gun.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
How bout if the dragon blasted Jon snow with a 3 minute fireball and he walked away from it, that would've been cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb