Game of thrones

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
To soon?

I knew those friggin Valyrians were behind it!

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Sh@ts gonna get real next week! Is it me, or did you guys get a Breakfast Club vibe when the gang sitting around the fireplace and Brianne got knighted

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sh@ts gonna get real next week! Is it me, or did you guys get a Breakfast Club vibe when the gang sitting around the fireplace and Brianne got knighted

I hope 3/4ths of them get wiped out.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Game of Thrones Facts (@thronesfacts) tweeted at 11:24 PM on Sun, Apr 21, 2019:
E3 of #GameOfThrones S8, the Battle of Winterfell, will feature the longest battle sequence in film or TV history. The episode boasts the most characters since the pilot & director Miguel Sapochnik says it's longer than 'The Lord of the Rings' Helm's Deep siege
(via @EW) #GoT Game of Thrones Facts on Twitter
()

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think Maisy wanted to show her range as an actress. Arya is 18 and Maisy is 22 but it was still a little creepy to see our little girl doing the nasty. In any case at least she got stuck with the pointy end.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What’s the over/under for main character deaths next week? I say we get at least 3. Tormund, Grey Worm and Brien. Sam?
So my predictions for the last 4 episode:
Ep3 NK vs Winterfell. It’s a draw in that Jon and Dany survive but winterfell is destroyed and both armies regroup.
EP 4. The army of the dead moves on to Kings Landing. Could be interesting if they gain a million zombies. Also I think the red witch has an army that she might show up with.
Ep5. The last battle. We lose Cersie, Dany, Jamie, Arya
Ep6 is the epilogue.

I use to think Dany would have a baby but I don’t see how there is time. Also Azora Hi is supposed to sacrifice the one he loves. Jon may have to kill Dany to save the world.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah. They said 6 times “go hide in the crypt”. It ain’t going to end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.