Gameday Traditions

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
What are your gameday traditions/superstitions?

I used to watch ESPN Gameday and drink my coffee from my favorite Gator mug thinking it would somehow help. (It apparently doesn't) Typically grill out or make wings but would do Cajun food for the LSU game. We still watch the games but all of it has lost its luster this year. Meh

s-l300.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CD you’re funny.

Traditions have all but gone.

I used to go to Gainesville and tailgate with my family.

I used to wake up and watch Gameday (EST) with my Wife.

I used to wake up and watch Gameday (PST) with my Wife, Sister & BIL.

I used to wake up for Gator games.

I record schit now.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I used to wear Special Shirts...and change if we played bad...ran out of shirts a few times.

Back in my Student days...passing up CO-EDS:burn2:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I have a game day “outfit” if I’m watching at home. It’s an old Gators shirt that is “lucky”(obviously, not really all that lucky), a pair of Gators gym shorts and mismatched orange and blue socks.

If I’m going to the game I’ll have a new shirt to wear, park at Shands for free and walk to the stadium. I stay until the end of the game every time, unless the weather doesn’t allow me to. I always wait until I’m on the way home to eat when I leave the game, to try to get out ahead of a good bit of traffic.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Regardless of whether I go or stay and watch at home. On games days I refuse to eat anything that has butter in it. Other than that I am open for anything. Go Gators!!!!!!

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I was talking to someone that has been going to the UK games. People are properly "socially distanced" (hate that phrase with a passion) but they still have to wear masks in the stands. If you take the mask off someone with a sign will walk by stating that you have to put it back on. I guess they also have a sign saying you're kicked out too. Why bother going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator