Recruiting Gardner gets into Twitter argument with prospect Fuller, who threatens to cancel official visit

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We should just make the whole board one thread.

Not sure how this ever devolved into a 500 page recruiting thread in which you cant really find anything bc it is such a behemoth.

... says the 'behemouth' poster in this or any thread.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Veto. It's fine the way it is.
:lmao2: Technically I dont think there was a motion at all, and it certainly hasnt been passed by the committee of the whole to get to the Grand Potentate's desk.

I can see why you wouldnt want more threads and more hits.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: Technically I dont think there was a motion at all, and it certainly hasnt been passed by the committee of the whole to get to the Grand Potentate's desk.

I can see why you wouldnt want more threads and more hits.
90% of the board doesn't give a crap about every detail on every recruit. We want to know how we're doing overall. The only exceptions are high-end skill players, which are a tiny percentage of the class.

I can certainly see why you'd want more threads to complain in, however - you've already covered the rest of the board.

Also, we had a recruiting section for people that really cared about every recruit and you never missed an opportunity to shat all over the existence of it. I deleted it mainly so I wouldn't have to hear your constant whining about it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You made it a dungeon. You kept threads here for a bit then put them there when you felt they had run their course.

I will tell you that there is a ton of hit possibilities with more recruiting threads. It s your board. It doesnt affect my pocket either way.

You seem to have disdain for recruiting. Not sure why.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I will tell you that there is a ton of hit possibilities with more recruiting threads. It s your board.
Disagree. In fact, it would drive away traffic.

There are a few members I could purge that would immediately drive traffic, but I'm too nice to do that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

There are a few members I could purge that would immediately drive traffic, but I'm too nice to do that.
Do it. Or just say the word if youre too nice. Pm if you want.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Can't purge Swonkey. Swonkey's my chauffeur to 'retortland'. I think me his nemesis. He thinks me his ninnycyst.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He could also be playing the Noles - the whole shoe crap is over the top. I think it’s pretty funny actually
There are a lot of little smiley face emotes. These guys could just be giving each other shyt, the way Corch and I do.

Quashon Fuller has been around UF the whole time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really know what to make of it. It doesn't give me the vibe that fuller is really favoring us. On the other board there's talk of some screen shot that fuller posted of a conversation with him and Mullen.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was talking about GatorJ and BNA.

1bpW.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.