Gary Danielson: Bulldogs have crowd advantage at Florida-Georgia game

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
If the Gators are winning, Gary and Verne will act like they are in a funeral procession. If the leghumpers are winning, it'll sound like a party is going on in the announcer's booth. The way those clowns root against us has become nauseating.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If the Gators are winning, Gary and Verne will act like they are in a funeral procession. If the leghumpers are winning, it'll sound like a party is going on in the announcer's booth. The way those clowns root against us has become nauseating.
They did that against Tennessee...his and verne's bias has become pretty clear. They pull for anyone playing against us while throwing shade at us. Fu*k them!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Maybe he flunked math or his vision is failing. But his comments are ludicrous. WTF has he been drinking or smoking? I dare to say I have been to more Fla. - Ga. games that he has (going way back to the 70's) and the crowd always looks about as close to 50 - 50 as it can get, which is the intent. 70 - 30 my ass you frickin moron.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly Gary is color blind and is confusing all the orange left in the stadium in the 3rd quarter as red.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Demographics has become the major driving force in determining who responds to what.
In a football event, the applied demographics insist that one draws ever expanding concentric circles and
attend first to the leanings of those people (population) within the first 30-mile radius, next to the 50-mile
radius, and so on. It should be noted that commercial entities will "pitch" "go-for" people in the 30-50 mile radii.
For Jax that's all Florida residents.

My say is that the Fla-Ga attendance is near 50/50 only when Ga has the dominant team, when it seems Fl
has the better chance, then it's nearer 55/45 to 60/40 UF/UGa ?? ... So Danielsob is going against
logic and that points straight to bandwagon-bias.

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
Honestly was about to make a thread about this right before you did. Gary Danielson needs to be canned along with that ole' butterball Verne. My wife and I have been to the last three Florida-Georgia games and to the 2008 and 2009 games and it was completely 50-50 across the board. Until we whooped Georgia's ass and all of their fans left that is.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always count Jacksonville as a HOME game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.