Gator band and director attacked after Miami game

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Disgraceful. But I was at the game and the Miami fans around us were absolutely horrible (except for one couple in front of us). Most of them were idiotic and obnoxious. Sadly, I can’t say that I’m surprised by this news.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
The problem with scUM fans is that most never played, never went to University, drink & smoke too much, have no respect for tradition and in general are scumbags. Other than that they are fine.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should have rammed a flute right up the Miami fan's azz. Oh wait he probably would have loved that...

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Even a lowly piccolo can be effective if properly employed.
piccolo-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-19.4.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Disgraceful. But I was at the game and the Miami fans around us were absolutely horrible (except for one couple in front of us). Most of them were idiotic and obnoxious. Sadly, I can’t say that I’m surprised by this news.

It’s what I described in the game thread when the new cane fan(who turned out to be decent, ftr) mentioned about living in Coral Gables. The vast majority don’t and are absolute inner city trash. They embraced thuggery back in the 80s and it took root with that segment of society. And as bad as their attendance is, they always get credit for “traveling well”, which would seem bizarre. But the reality is, there’s trash all over and so therefore they have a fan base all over. For the most part, truly the dregs of society.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Many people may not remember this, but many years ago Notre Dame dropped its home and home series with then-independent Miami because of thuggish behavior of Miami players and fans. Miami fans have a long and well documented history of bellicose and obnoxious behavior at games.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Just another reason we don't play their ridiculously trashy program every year. I would be happy to never play them again. Miami is an embarrassment to the game of college football. The chain and the rings are childish and they look ridiculous instead of looking cool. Then this type of stuff happens because their fanbase has a collective I.Q. in the single digits. We should never play them again and let them keep fading off into irrelevance. They probably won't ever win an ACC title because of stuff like their turnover chain and all of the dumbass distractions that take away from focusing on your specific tasks and techniques you need to be thinking about during the game to win. I could keep going on with the hate I have for their Daytona Beach-type trash level of trashiness. But we don't play them for another six years. I hope Coral Gables just breaks off into the Atlantic by then and we never hear from The U again. Our AD isn't smart enough to cancel that game in 2024. But I hope we do cancel it. We don't need to help them with their ticket sales or national attention. We play in a real conference and have plenty of other big time, national TV games. They have FSU and Clemson some times. We don't need to help them get on the national stage. **** em. We have five other rivals that are more important to play than them. We should be done helping them.

Also wanted to mention on the pregame Jeff Cordoza's dumbass had a scUM beat writer on and he stupidly just agreed with the scUM moron that we should go back to playing them every year. He's a blowhard buffoon. I've always disliked the guy for how dumb he is in general when it comes to football. He's a baseball guy trying to cover football and he's bad at it. A lot worse than Russell and Russ is pretty stubborn and only tows the company line. But I know Cordoza hates Miami because of his years in baseball. So it was just extra dumbfounding to hear him easily agree with the horrible idea of going back to play them every year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb